View Full Version : Happy Anniversary SkatingForums!

Spinner
03-16-2003, 07:56 PM
Just realized March 13 was the one year anniversary of SkatingForums creation! Can't believe I forgot! It's been one crazy year to say the least. Who knew i$kater.com and F$W would implode causing a flood of people to the other boards out there. We're glad you're all here!

Here's to another year. :)

purplecat
03-17-2003, 12:43 PM
Happy Anniversary SkatingForums! :) :) :)

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats! Here's to the future! :)

Arsenette
03-17-2003, 01:29 PM
Ah.. it has been a year for you guys.. I've been here since the mass Exodus in May, 2002 :oops:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :twisted:

pilgrimsoul
03-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Happy anniversary, skating friends!!! And congrats and thanks to Adrian and all of our wonderful moderators for their hours of hard work to provide this board for our posting pleasure!!!! :D

Ice Queen
03-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Thank you so much Adrian for creating such a wonderful skating board. I'd also like to that the moderators for their dedication. :)

Blade1
03-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ice Queen
Thank you so much Adrian for creating such a wonderful skating board. I'd also like to that the moderators for their dedication. :)

I SECOND THAT - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SKATINGFORUMS !! Again Thank-You to Adrian for creating such a wonderful board and to everyone else at Skating Forums for making this place so much fun! Its probably my FAVORITE discussion board I post !!

ILoveAllSkaters
03-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Happy 1-year Anniversary to SkatingForums. :D