View Full Version : Tiffany Vise?

WeBeEducated
03-02-2003, 11:31 AM
She is perfect for Pairs.
Has had good experience
Has had good partners
she is the perfect size for pairs
any news if she has found a new partner?
Larry was a little short for pairs, but they were a strong athletic team

snowflake
03-02-2003, 05:58 PM
i know this forum is generally about tiffany vise....but since the topic of body size and pair experience is being discussed. ....

what about jaqueline jimenez? she is a good height, good body type, good pair experience (themistocles leftheris for two years and also brandon larcom for a seaon).

speaking of her ex-partners....where are they? do any of them have partners? themi was an excellent skater!! i would love to see him with a new partner this season...does anyone have any news on him? and brandon also...is he looking for a new partner too?

pairsk8rmom
03-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Themi is skating in Torrance Ca. with Nicki Hartunian. Brandon is looking for a new partner and is holding a couple of try-outs.

Hidden Agenda
03-06-2003, 12:02 AM
Nice to know Tiffany is the perfect partner. Gosh. And for all these years people were saying it was Katia Gordeeva.:roll:

Lee
03-06-2003, 12:11 AM
And your point is?

Trillian
03-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by WeBeEducated
She is perfect for Pairs.

Well, to be fair, for most partners, no she isn't. Most guys aren't lefties and many aren't willing to take on the challenge of skating as part of a mirror pair. Otherwise, I agree she's a great catch, but I'd imagine the lefty issue will slow down her search for a partner. However, I have heard about a few things that might be in the works, so hopefully she'll find someone soon.

FSWer
03-15-2003, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, please don't take this the wrong way. But let's all be careful,ok? Miss Tiffany has told me that she doesn't really like to many people knowing who she is. However even though I can't speak for her, maybe if we respect her wishes then when she reads this, she may at least ask for help at finding a partner. Because she is after all a really specail skater to us. Thanks you all for understanding.

Your friend;

CanAmSk8ter
03-15-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by FSWer
Hey guys, please don't take this the wrong way. But let's all be careful,ok? Miss Tiffany has told me that she doesn't really like to many people knowing who she is. However even though I can't speak for her, maybe if we respect her wishes then when she reads this, she may at least ask for help at finding a partner. Because she is after all a really specail skater to us. Thanks you all for understanding.

Your friend;

Dana, I think when she said that what she meant was that she'd rather not have people online seeing her screen name and realizing, "Oh, Tiffany Vise wrote that". Most people on this board probably already know who she is, but some of them may not know her screen name, and I think that's probably what she wants kept quiet. I don't see why she'd ask for help here finding a partner; the majority of the people here aren't actually involved in skating anyway and wouldn't actually be able to help her at all. I'm sure no one here will mention anyone she hasn't already thought of.

WeBeEducated
03-16-2003, 07:30 AM
The lefty thing is not a challenge, it doesnt require the right handed skater to do anything challenging.
Many people prefer the look of skaters who jump in the same direction, thats all.
Tiffany is a strong, athletic girl who is barely 5 feet tall, yet is full grown. She has had years of good training in singles and pairs. She has had successful international experience in Pairs. To me, that would make her a first rate partner, especially compared to some of the singles skaters who are trying to hook up as pair skaters when their singles career didnt pan out.
I wish her the best.

GreekGoddess85
03-16-2003, 05:45 PM
does anyone have a picture of her?
if she is as small as you all say she is
she just might be perfect for pairs

legjumper
03-17-2003, 12:36 PM
Jay Adeff took some nice photos of Tiffany and Larry at this year's Nationals.

http://www.jayadeff.com/2003Nationals.htm

Click on "Others" under "Championship Pairs" to view. They're down toward the bottom of the page.

(Those are some lovely lift positions, btw.)