View Full Version : Ok, someone update me on some injured skaters! Palease!

liljimeo
06-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Deanna Stellato- Is she ok? NNN- What is going on there? And for all the Canadians: What is going on with Emanuel Sandhu? Knee still out?

alfongsucks
09-17-2002, 08:39 PM
naomi reinjured her self...someone said that she was quitting.......... oh well, never liked her much , but it was sad that after all that training, she really never cashed in.........she was a prime example of a cute little girl who was talented that she got pushed further then she shodl have. In manyways, this is sad, but oh well, I did not like her skating anyway.

Trillian
09-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Stellato apparently quit skating over a year ago--no one seems to have seen or heard from her at all recently. I remember hearing that she never even ended her arrangement with her management company, she just stopped communicating with them.

I haven't heard that Nam has quit, just that she reinjured herself somewhat in summer training. Entry forms have already gone in for regionals--frankly, if she's not at least entered, I'm not going to hold out much hope that she'll ever come back. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Morgana Shee
09-17-2002, 11:08 PM
Emanuel appears to be okay--he's been seen at practices, and he's on the roster for Skate America and Skate Canada. He had that arthroscopic surgery, which I understand heals quickly, something like six months ago.

dinise
09-21-2002, 04:28 PM
I saw naomi skating this week at the rink. She is not competiting in regionals because she has another injury. I think she did have an opportunity to "cash in" on her skating when she came in 2nd at Nationals because she was able to be part of the COI tour for a few years.

alfongsucks
09-21-2002, 05:36 PM
is she still continuing after all of these injuries??? It has been a long time since she competed......... is she going to still push for the olympics or do pairs or ice dancing?