View Full Version : Dubreuil and Lauzon Poll

iceboy
01-06-2003, 10:32 AM
:)

Blade1
01-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Are things not working out with who they are currently working with ??? Interesting poll non the less !

love2sk8
01-06-2003, 02:14 PM
I didn't know things weren't working out..does anyone have more info on this? I think it'd be interesting to see them work with Tatiana...She would bring a lot to their skating, IMO.

Skatingsarah
01-06-2003, 04:58 PM
I disagree love2sk8, there are to many dancers with that aspect of skating. I know that TT is good, but I don't think that she is their style. I personally voted for Alexander Zhulin. I think he can really bring a side of them out. No offense to TT I really like her but not for this particular team. IMO
-Sarah

love2sk8
01-06-2003, 05:03 PM
I just think it'd be neat to see what she could do with them...but theyre amazing right now, and have improved a lot. It's true that she's influenced many dancers, but I'm just curious...

baraég
01-06-2003, 05:22 PM
I liked B&K when they worked with them(but they donīt coach anymore do they?).

The main criticism I read for D&L is lack of footwork so I wouldnīt send them to Zhulin. Not a fan of his ice dance programs at all(not for competition anyway). People want D&L to be doing more with their feet and Zhulin has his dancers wiggle on spot for a good portion of their programs. Itīs irritating and not something I think D&L should be doing considering.

Blade1
01-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by love2sk8
I didn't know things weren't working out..does anyone have more info on this? I think it'd be interesting to see them work with Tatiana...She would bring a lot to their skating, IMO.

Ohh I have no idea if things aren't working out with who they are currently working with or not. Just found it strange someone posting a poll as to who we the fans would like to see them work with. Its interesting to see what the results are from the poll. It was just a general statement as far as things working out.

Gosh I hope that made sense - LOL. Its nearly 2:00 here so I think its time for bed ...

Greek Chic
01-08-2003, 06:41 PM
I personally think that Christopher Dean will bring out there skating style if they ever choose him as a choreographer.

Christopher Dean has done amazing programs for Stars on Ice for a number of years, and his work with Shae & Vic for Seachran and "Heart Attack". It would be good for them (that is if they choose to) to see what his style would be, because not a lot of ice dancers choose him nowadays.

I wouldn't send them to TT or NM. To me it seems that all of the dance teams who are ranked in the top 10 that use any one of them, they all start looking identical on the ice. The only difference is that they skaters are skating to different music.

I don't want to offend anyone with what I have posted. This is my opinion.

Interesting poll I might add though 8-) :lol: :mrgreen:

Blade1
01-09-2003, 12:18 AM
No offense taken. We all have our own opinions etc....