View Full Version : My Skating Mall

isakswings
07-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Has anyone tried to sell or buy from there yet? I am thinking of listing some of dd's outgrown items there. I've listed on ebay and did not have any luck, so I thought I would try there. I have some dresses and a pair of skates to sell. Any feedback?

rsk8d
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I sell all of my DVDs and have sold a dress as well. It's easy to use with paypal. Ryan has put together a respectable site.

isakswings
07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
I sell all of my DVDs and have sold a dress as well. It's easy to use with paypal. Ryan has put together a respectable site.

Thanks! I also informed my club just in case they haven't heard about it. I chose the memorial fund as my charitable donation until they sign up(if they do). I would like to help them in anyway I can.

CanadianAdult
07-13-2010, 04:09 PM
I've sold a dress. Skate Canada got the donation as I could not convince my local skating club to get signed up.

twokidsskatemom
07-13-2010, 10:44 PM
I sold DD dress from last season, and bought a pair of pants for my son.So far no problems!!

isakswings
07-22-2010, 04:42 PM
WOO HOO! Sold a couple of items. Now I am hoping the other 2 items I have up sell!

drskater
08-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Hmmm. Why on earth would a skating club NOT sign-up???? Just curious. I want to sign my club too, but we still have to finish our IRS 1023 paperwork first.

GoSveta
08-08-2010, 11:01 AM
I wish the pictures on this site were bigger. Looks like there may be a some good deals there, but the pictures are so small that you can hardly make out what you're looking at in a lot of cases (more problematic for black pants/boots and blades with pictures taken at a bad angle than anything else).

Also looks like some people put some extremely vague descriptions on their listings. Some blades are missing sizes or have sizes in the description mismatched with what is in the info-box.

Isk8NYC
08-08-2010, 12:01 PM
I've looked a few times. It would be good to list boots, blades and skates wth the sizes on the listing page.

isakswings
08-08-2010, 05:13 PM
I've looked a few times. It would be good to list boots, blades and skates wth the sizes on the listing page.

I agree. I did my best to include good information in my listings. My daughter's skates aren't selling tho. I think I may re-list them on ebay. I think 45 for a air of Freestyle skates is a good deal. Oh well...someday someone will bite!