View Full Version : The 2010 Vancouver Olympic Figure Skating competion all Disciplines

FSWer
05-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Does anyone have a link to were I can order it on DVD. on-line? I checked Amazon with no seccess. Thanks.

Artemis
06-01-2010, 12:09 PM
In past Olympic Games there have been "skating highlights" tapes/DVDs available, although it's never been the entire competition. Looks like no one has put together such a compilation this time around.

The closest available so far is the NBC compliation DVD, which covers all the events, not just skating. It's only 4 hours total though, so I can't imagine there's more than about 1/2 hour of skating.

The CTV compilation set is more comprehensive: 20 hours worth of stuff in total, again covering all the events. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, so I can't tell you how much skating there is. http://store.ctvolympics.ca/Pages/product.aspx?category=CommemorativeDVD&cat=CTVOlympicsCatalog&pid=DVD2&rank=0

But perhaps someone here has something they recorded that they could share.

PAskate
06-01-2010, 03:18 PM
You can get it on iTunes.

FSWer
06-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Say,did anyone here get the IFS. Magazine with the add in the front for that DVD.? I'm asking about it because they had it advatized that it was here. A 2 set DVD. with all 4 Disciplines on it. I even remember posting info. to you guys to let you know it was out. What gives? They put a big add in a Magazine saying a DVD. IS out...and NOW there saying it doesn't EVEN exist? Did anyone else here get or see that add?