View Full Version : Kaleidoscope Skating Show Thanksgiving Afternoon on FOX

edgehealth
11-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Kaleidoscope is airing on FOX Thanksgiving day following the afternoon football game.

Join us for the exciting show with Scott Hamilton and Dorothy Hamill both skating for the first time since their cancer diagnosis!

Skating with them will be Olympic Champions and hopefuls... Kristi Yamaguchi, Nancy Kerrigan, Viktor Petrenko, Meryl White and Charly Davis, Brandon Mroz and Rachel Flatt!!!

Learn more at www.womenandcancer.com

Debbie S
11-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Kaleidoscope is airing on FOX Thanksgiving day following the afternoon football game.

Join us for the exciting show with Scott Hamilton and Dorothy Hamill both skating for the first time since their cancer diagnosis!

Skating with them will be Olympic Champions and hopefuls... Kristi Yamaguchi, Nancy Kerrigan, Viktor Petrenko, Meryl White and Charly Davis, Brandon Mroz and Rachel Flatt!!!

Learn more at www.womenandcancer.comThanks for posting the news, but I think you meant to say Meryl Davis and Charlie White.

Isk8NYC
01-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I know, a day late and a dollar short...lol

I just noticed that there are short videos of some performances from this show on the show's website.

http://www.womenandcancer.com/theshow.html

Don't miss Scott Hamilton's performance - it's thrilling and inspiring.