View Full Version : Ashley Wagner in 2009

FSWer
11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Say,now that it's almost the end of the year. What I would like tonow is what you have thought of her skating this year so far and what you hope to see from her in 2009. For me I must say that her skating this year really has mad me a really big fan of her,Ashley has been really gracefull this year,and what I would love to see from her in 2009 is a possibility of her doing Pairs if she wants to. Or at least more of her in competitions. Ok people..............GO!!!

techskater
11-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Dana, I think you don't understand the drive for singles skating as the number one discipline in the US and how a singles skater is not likely to take up pairs at the height of their career in singles. The demands of pairs is different than singles and the timing for throw jumps tends to change the solo jumps, at least while comfort is being gotten on them. To add Pairs skating would be difficult, especially right before an Olympic year, and a skater who finishes 3rd at Nationals isn't likely to give up the opportunity to better that for Pairs.

That being said, I would LOVE for Ashley to make the World team and be the highest ranking American in LA. I've loved her skating since she was in Juniors.

sk8erel
12-07-2008, 10:53 AM
I wondered if Ashley Wagner is Robin Wagner's daughter?:?:

Sylvia
12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I wondered if Ashley Wagner is Robin Wagner's daughter?:?:
No. I don't believe Robin Wagner has any children.

sk8erel
12-08-2008, 10:02 AM
I just thought it was strange that they had the same surname in the same sport. Probably just coincidence.