View Full Version : 2008 World Synchro Championships on CN8

Sylvia
04-12-2008, 02:12 PM
CN8 (a regional cable TV channel in the Eastern U.S.) will broadcast the World Synchro Championships TONIGHT (Saturday, April 12) from 9:30-11:30 pm EST. If you don't have this channel, you can watch the broadcast in real time if you have Windows Media Player on your computer (via the "Watch Live" link): http://www.cn8.tv/

jcookie1982
04-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I was so mad last night when I went to watch it live on the website. I watched the end of the gymnastics program that was on before it, and then nothing. I kept trying to reload it, but ended up giving up.

FSWer
04-13-2008, 08:44 PM
I saw it too....the Haydenettes skated super!!!! But I can't believe the got 5th place. What's the matter with the judges. I heard the Artistic element might not have been good. But I still think the program was worth at least 3rd. Is there a Synchronized Skater out there who can help unconfuse me and explain what kinds of mistakes would get you that low? Even though you didn't fall? BTW. does anyone know if judges mark Senior Synchronized Skaters low for at least the KIND of lift done in a Program? For eg. are Synchronized Skaters more likely to be marked high for a lift up hig in the air VS. a (whatever the lift paraelle across the front of another skater is called)? Thanks.

winziped
04-13-2008, 08:59 PM
i think that at their SP had some fails,
if somebody have the SP video at worlds of haydenettes, can be kindly of you if you share it.