View Full Version : Sasha Cohen/Sarah Hughes/Michelle Kwan

sk8erel
03-29-2008, 09:31 AM
What has happened to these fabulous American skaters recently? They were not competing at the Olympics in 2006, and they were not at the worlds. Perhaps they are working on a skating show or something like that! I have Sasha's autobiography and it doesn't say that she will retire soon.
They may come back when the time is right.:P

icedancer2
03-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Well, let's see - Sasha did compete in the 2006 Olympics - in fact - she got the silver medal!

Michelle is most likely retired... although I don't think she has officially said so.

Sarah Hughes is a college student - Yale, I think.

Sasha says she is leaving the door open to continue to compete, but I kind of doubt that she will. JMHO.

Schmeck
03-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Cohen is doing SOI and trying to become an actress, but hasn't given up on the next Winter Olympics.

Kwan is in college (or was) and is doing diplomat-type stuff for the US Government

Hughes is in college, as mentioned above. Her younger sister Emily is also in college and skating.

sk8erel
04-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Oops, I forgot Sasha was wanting to become an actress!
I also forgot that Sarah was studying at Yale and I wasn't really sure about Michelle - my word, from the effort she put in throughout the years, a gold medal deserves to be under her blades!!
COME ON GB AND CANADA!:D :mrgreen: