View Full Version : Dance Kerr & Kerr

kayskate
03-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Loved this British team. I cannot remember seeing them before on US tv. Their OD was awesome. I was just thrilled to see them both out there in kilts. Now we know what a Scotsman wears under his kilt!;) Sorry, couldn't resist. Couldn't help thinking it. That guy is leading-man-gorgeous.

If you missed it, check out their OD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWymbclAFkY

Kay

smelltheice
03-21-2008, 11:49 AM
The Kerrs (brother and sister team) have been on the international scene for about the last 5 or 6 years. They train at icehouse in Hackensack, NJ but are originally from Edinburgh, Scotland. If you have ever seen the Robbie Williams video for the song "She's the One", they are the skaters in it. They have gotten progressively stronger every year

SynchroSk8r114
03-21-2008, 12:49 PM
The Kerrs (brother and sister team) have been on the international scene for about the last 5 or 6 years. They train at icehouse in Hackensack, NJ but are originally from Edinburgh, Scotland. If you have ever seen the Robbie Williams video for the song "She's the One", they are the skaters in it. They have gotten progressively stronger every year

Yep, it's a cool video. Here's the link for those of you who haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOjb3C39Lk&feature=related

MQSeries
03-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Now we know what a Scotsman wears under his kilt!;) Sorry, couldn't resist. Couldn't help thinking it. That guy is leading-man-gorgeous.

Well, it proves that his isn't a real Scotsman :P .

Their OD was the most entertaining of the night, I thought.

Artemis
03-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, it proves that his isn't a real Scotsman :P .

I can only imagine the costume deduction if he'd dressed like a real Scotsman!

slusher
03-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I loved loved loved their freedance!

smelltheice
03-22-2008, 09:23 AM
I can only imagine the costume deduction if he'd dressed like a real Scotsman!

Presumably the deduction would come from the male judges but it wouldn't matter as they would be marked upwards by the female judges??????:lol:

sk8erel
03-23-2008, 08:30 AM
As they are from my home country, I love them as well as Sale and Pelletier. At the British Championships a couple of years ago, the pair won gold for nearly everything. HAVE YOU SEEN WHEN SHE LIFTS HIM IN? IT'S MY FAVOURITE PART OF THEIR EXHIBITION PROGRAMS!:P