View Full Version : who would you want to be in place of in the Skating world and why?

FSWer
03-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Ok Kids!!!!! A friend and I were discussing this and I thought it would make a great topic. But if you could be in the place of anyone. Which of the 3 would you want to be and why? I would LOVE to be a full-fledged skater. Because I have skater Idols,and I surely LOVE to skate!!! Ok Kids....GO!!!

icedancer2
03-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Well, I'm already a judge so I can't check that one, but I also think I would be a pretty good coach so I checked that one.

Unfortunately a person can't be a judge and also coach, which in my mind is a total bummer because I think I would LOVE it!!

:)

winziped
03-14-2008, 09:42 PM
a Judge in fact i am going to some class for judges of figure skating and maybe soon i will be judge but at roller figure skating ,is the same that ice skating but the difference is that there is no ice ,lol

maybe also can i be a good coach , i am motivational and my style and maybe that can be good for be a coach .

by the way i have test tomorrow at the rink i hope that go me good

smelltheice
03-15-2008, 07:21 AM
A champion skater for sure as this leaves the most windows for opportunity after your professional skating career is over. You never hear of a skating judge or coach being asked to publicise a product or appear in a movie. You can go in the order of competitive skater followed by a pro career and those interlaced with working as a coach. You can always be a judge or coach on the back of your skating career later. So in essence, you can be all three!!!!

fmh
03-16-2008, 04:52 PM
a champion skater. after you could do the coaching or judging thing, or since you're well known and good looking (as all competitive skaters are) you could take up modeling, music or acting. haha.