View Full Version : Which one Singles/Freestyle Skater do you believe could make it as a Pairs Skater?

FSWer
02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Ok Kids!!!! What I'd like to ask you all today is...which one Singles/Freestyle Skater hyphophedically do you believe could make it as a Pairs Skater if they wanted to because of their talent? Please choose only one. I myself believe that Ashley Wagner could surely make it in Pairs if she wanted to. As I've seen her Freestyle Skating,and the way she skates I think she would look and do great in Pairs. Anyone else?

Skittl1321
03-03-2008, 12:59 PM
I read on icenetwork that Rachel Flatt was a pairs skater she won the intermediate title with her partner in 2004, and then they split during their novice season. I thought you might be interested in that.

FSWer
03-03-2008, 05:50 PM
I read on icenetwork that Rachel Flatt was a pairs skater she won the intermediate title with her partner in 2004, and then they split during their novice season. I thought you might be interested in that.

I SURE AM Jessi!!!! Thanks. Does anyone have a link showing photos of her from a long time ago as a Pairs Skater? BTW. does she ever plan to get back into Pairs? BTW. how old is she? Seems to me that Rachael must have been a very young Pairs Skater.