View Full Version : Who are your fav. Synchro. Skating Teams/what do you like best about their skating?

FSWer
02-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Ok Kids!!!!! Time to tell who your fav. Synchronized Skating Teams are,are what you like best about their Skating and why? For me it's.....Team Surprise
The Haydenettes
The Crystallettes
and Fire on Ice

What I love best about all these Team's skating is their lifts. How graceful they all are, how much talent they show while skating. As well as how easy there make it all seem,and how fearless they also seem to be as well on ice. Ok Kids.....GO!!!!!!

winziped
02-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Rockettes
The Colonials
Team Surprise
Fire on Ice
The Haydenettes
The Crystallettes

SynchroSk8r114
02-19-2008, 08:37 PM
I absolutely love:

Team Surprise for their amazing speed, flow, and technical ability. They have such great teamwork within the execution of their elements and knowing how difficult it can be to coordinate so many skaters on the ice, I appreciate that.

The Crystallettes whom I recently had the opportunity to see skate live. Their presentation, energy, and joy they bring to their skating is refreshing and their sportsmanship within their team and toward the other competing teams was outstanding and very commendable.