View Full Version : Which skater's autograghs would you love to have from each Discipline?

FSWer
02-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok Kids!!!!!!! Time to tell me which skater's autograghs from each Discipline you'ld love to have? I'll go first. Please use the following format....

Ladies= Kimmie Meissner,Sasha Cohen,Emily Hughes.

Pairs= Jessica Dube,Rena and John

Ice-Dance= Melissa Gregory

Synchro.=Team Surprise,The Haydenettes,and The Crystallettes.

LOL,I'm sure there's some I missed. But that's my start. Ok Kids.......GO!!!!!!

winziped
02-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Ladies= Kimmie Meissner,Sasha Cohen, Alyssa Czisny

Pairs= Rena inoue and John Baldiwn

Ice-Dance= Tanith and Ben Agosto

Synchro.=Team Surprise,The Haydenettes,and The Crystallettes, fire on ice.

littlekateskate
02-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Emily, Sasha, Nancy Kerrigan

jskater49
02-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Scott Hamilton sent me an autographed copy of his book. I used to keep a fan web site for him. It's still up but I haven't had time to update it in years.

j

Skittl1321
02-18-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't really collect autographs alone, but I'd love an autographed picture of Alissa czsiny and Mirai Nagasu- both are such beautiful skaters.

(And alissa is so polite! After national each year I send all my favorite skaters who have websites congratulation emails - just once a year so I don't seem like a stalker- and every year Alissa writes back saying thank you for the kind words..., and usually referencing something specific I wrote- so you can tell she's not copying and pasting each email.)

Helen88
02-18-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm actually about to post off letters to Frankie Poultney, Melanie Lambert, Fred Palascak, Matt Evers and Kristina Lenko - all professionals on Dancing on Ice, all of whom have send back signed picture to those who have enclosed one. They're wonderful to their fans.

icedancer2
02-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I already have Brian Boitano's autograph - he did a book signing at a bookstore in Boca Raton, FL some time ago and my mom bought an autographed copy for me, which was nice.

Maybe someone like Peggy Fleming would be nice - or Dorothy Hamill.

Dance - Christopher Dean.

Pairs - Gordeeva. Or the Protopopovs.