View Full Version : Which famous skater would you love to have coach you up from Learn to Skate?

FSWer
02-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Ok Kids. I want you to please tell me which famous skater(s) you would love to have coach you up from Learn to Skate. Here's mine in order......Kimmie Meissner
Ashley Wagner
Emily Hughes
Sasha Cohen
I'm sure there are others I'll think of later. Ok Kids.....GO!!!!!

winziped
02-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Kimmie Meissner
Ashley Wagner
Irina slutzkaya
Elena Liashenko
Sasha Cohen

jazzpants
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Ummmm... should this be moved to the On Ice - Skaters" forum??? I think you'll get more responses from here.

My list:

My primary coach would be Frank Carroll, but for secondary coaches...
Brian Boitano for jumps
Lucinda Ruh for spins (too bad she didn't stay too long at my rink...)
Kurt Browning for moves in the field, though I am seriously considering Beata Hendra (who IS coaching at my rink) for moves too.
Lori Nichols for chreography for certain pieces of music.
Not that famous but...Braden Overett also for choreography, and from the looks of that footwork sequence and figure loops, also for moves in the field!!! I LOVE his choreography!!! And I am dying to work hard on my footwork so that someday I can justify spending the money to go to LA to do choreography with him for a couple of weeks. (Until then I might as well add more lesson with one of my coaches or Beata to work on moves? :P )

Sessy
02-04-2008, 06:03 AM
I want Alexei Mishin. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(he only charges what, 400 dollar an hour? LOL)

jskater49
02-04-2008, 02:49 PM
I've heard Frank Caroll likes to work with adults - I'd like him to take a crack at me!! :D

j