View Full Version : Pairs Skaters and Ice-Dancers who also skate Singles/Freestyle.

FSWer
01-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Say,Kids!!!! A website gave me the idea for this thread,when I saw on it that Jessica Dube also skates Freestyle. I wonder how many other Pairs Skaters also skate Singles/Freestyle? I started us off with Jessica Dube the Pairs Skater, and now that I think of it. I know Kathryn (Mrs. Copely) the Ice-Dancer also does Freestyle. Any others? Ok Kids....GO!!!!!

Muskoka Skater
01-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Kyra Moskivitch does pairs and singles. She's doing Senior pairs with her brother and is in Novice with her singles. She's going to the Junior Nationals in Novice.

Kristin
01-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Charlie White (ice dancer who got 2nd at US Nationals with his partner Meryl a week ago) used to skate singles FS in addition to ice dance. He consistently qualified for Junior Nationals & Nationals for quite a few yrs (Intermediate/Novice/Junior levels) and sometimes medalled in FS & Ice dance! :bow:

Oh yeah, and his mother told me that he often added hockey on to that busy figure skating schedule too(!).

Just within the last 2 yrs he gave up competing FS when he & Meryl moved up to Senior level.