View Full Version : Do you have your TIVO SET?

littlekateskate
01-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Haha.. Just wanting everyone to make sure they have their dvr and tivo ready to go for next weekend!

U.S. Figure Skating has announced the schedule for the 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Saint Paul, Minn., Jan. 20-27, 2008. In April, U.S. Figure Skating and NBC Sports announced a multiyear partnership under which NBC will broadcast live high-definition coverage of the U.S. Figure Skating Championships. As a result, the schedule for the 2008 U.S. Championships was reformatted so that all senior finals will be on the weekend.

The tentative senior-level televised events schedule, though subject to change, is as follows:

Saturday, Jan. 26 4-6 PM Senior Pairs Free Skate Final (Tape Delayed)
Saturday, Jan. 26 8-11PM Senior Free Dance Final & Senior Ladies Free Skate Final (LIVE)
Sunday, Jan. 27 7-9 PM Senior Men's Free Skate Final (Tape Delayed)
Sunday, Jan. 27 4-6 PM Skating Spectacular (Tape Delayed)

icedancer2
01-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you for posting this - I was just heading over to check out my DVR in readiness for next weekend!

Interesting how it looks like there will be no Short Programs/Original or Compulsory Dances (not surprising, however) -- I wonder if we will have to go to icenetwork for that (and do you still have to pay for it or did they abandon that idea?)?

Getting excited!8-)

Nicki
01-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Yes, my Tivo is ready. It's warming up for US Nationals next Weekend by recording the Canadian Nationals this weekend.

Isk8NYC
01-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Yes, my Tivo is ready. It's warming up for US Nationals next Weekend by recording the Canadian Nationals this weekend.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skittl1321
01-20-2008, 11:16 AM
My computer is all set to record! (And today's "Fashion on Ice")

I couldn't find "Skating Spectacular" though- is it on ESPN? We don't have cable, so that might explain why.