View Full Version : What move would you be the most anxious to learn on a Synchro. Team,and why?

FSWer
01-15-2008, 07:59 PM
If you were on a Synchronized Skating Team what move would you be the most anxious to learn...and why? You need not be a Synchro. to answer this.

For me..I'd be anxious to learn to be lifted. As I would feel like I was flying!!!!! LOL,though I must admit I might be scared at first. LOL.

Ok Kids....GO!!!!!!

Skittl1321
01-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Our team doesn't do lifts so I'd have to say that some of our intersections freak me out the most. Not really basic ones- but our barn door intersection, I'm so glad I'm at the pivot point- because the ends are going REALLY fast and it's a backwards intersection, so they have to be perfectly lined up or it's gonna hurt!

Our spiral/lunge intersection always freaks me out. I'm a lunger, and I worry if I don't get low enough I'll clothesline myself on the spirals, or if I'm off position I'll get kicked in the face with a blade. I guess I'm more happy I'm not spiraling- because I'd be more worried about kicking someone. I think I'd rather deal with the pain of being cut, than the guilt of doing it!

Isk8NYC
01-16-2008, 11:25 AM
I would be excited and anxious to learn wheels - I'm always the little chaser unable to catch onto the wheel! lol

I would be sick and anxious about lifts. No interest whatsoever.

Summerkid710
01-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Back lunge intersection.

On the first team I skated on as an adult, we tried the half version of this hoping to get to the real thing. We did the one line back lunging and the other standing version. A lunger kicked a standing person. The skater had to go the ER for stitches. Luckily we had a former nurse on the team who jumped into action when it happened. After that, I've always had a fear of them.

winziped
01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
i voted intersection but too blocks ,wheels and circles

Morgail
01-17-2008, 03:16 PM
I think it would be fun to learn how to do synchronized spins. I saw the Miami U. Senior team perform in '06, and they did synchronized laybacks!