View Full Version : The 2008 Hayden Synchronized Skating Clasic

FSWer
01-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Say,does anyone happen to know any info. on it? From what I hear it's Feb.,10th. But does anyone know of a time that it starts? As well as ticket prices,and list of Teams. I've checked the site but can't find anything. Is it up yet? Are there any Synchro. Skates here who will be skating ing that,that can help? Thanks. BTW. does anyone know the storyy on how it called a Clasic?

blue111moon
01-04-2008, 10:10 AM
There's nothing on the Hayden website, the NEICC competition calendar or the USFS competition calendar for that event on Feb. 10.

There's an entry for the Connecticut Synchronized Skating Classic 2008 in Freeman Athletic Center at Wesleyan University, 161 Cross Street, Middletown, Connecticut, 06457 taking place on Feb. 9 and 10, 2008. The host club is the Hamden Figure Skating Association. The announcement says that the schedule will be posted at the team website: http://www.teamesprit.com/CSSC/ propbably a little closer to the competition date.

I'll bet that's the one you're looking for, Dana. Hayden is in Lexington, Massachusetts.

ETA: Classic is just the synchro word for a competition that's open to any team that wants to enter; like the free skating competitions that are called Opens. There's no story behind it, it's just a name.