View Full Version : Sasha Cohen report

FSWer
12-25-2007, 12:27 PM
For all Sasha Fans. I just read in International Figure Skating that she's going to keep on skating, and is going to be skating with SOI.

sk8rxforxlife
12-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Cool. I like Kimmie better

twokidsskatemom
12-25-2007, 02:30 PM
A skatemom I know and her daughters saw her yesterday on the ice in ca. She was very sweet to the kids, posed for pics, and told them about SOI.
She said she just returned from russia and was going to japan. busy girl !

FSWer
12-25-2007, 07:56 PM
A skatemom I know and her daughters saw her yesterday on the ice in ca. She was very sweet to the kids, posed for pics, and told them about SOI.
She said she just returned from russia and was going to japan. busy girl !

Am I misunderstanding,or are you saying Sasha Cohen is a Mom now? If so,I must have missed it. As it's news to me. When did she have Kids?

Debbie S
12-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Am I misunderstanding,You must be - I sure don't see any way that twokidsskatemom's post could be interpreted to mean Sasha was the mom - she said a skating mom and her kids saw Sasha at a rink.

Oh, and Sasha being in SOI is kind of old news (as is most 'news' in IFS) - it was announced sometime during the summer.

FSWer
12-25-2007, 08:20 PM
You must be - I sure don't see any way that twokidsskatemom's post could be interpreted to mean Sasha was the mom - she said a skating mom and her kids saw Sasha at a rink.

Oh, and Sasha being in SOI is kind of old news (as is most 'news' in IFS) - it was announced sometime during the summer.

LOL,ok. Thanks for correcting me. LOL,though I see Sasha in the future as a great mom.