View Full Version : Katie Lee

FSWer
12-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Say,we haven't heard much of her lately. I know she's retired. But what's she doing now? Is she coaching? How old is she btw.?

kgl2
01-06-2008, 09:46 AM
What a nice surprise to see my daughter's name on this board!
Katie graduated from college in 2005, and is currently working at National Georgraphic TV in Washington DC. Skating isn't far from her mind though, and she and I will be attending USFSA Nationals in our old home town of St Paul MN. Thanks for posting!

Clarice
01-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi, Katie's Parent! It's so nice to get some news of what Katie's doing now! I met Katie in Peoria once, when my daughter was there working with Gene Heffron. She and I had a nice chat about the difficulties of balancing skating and school. She's such a nice girl, and I'm glad she's doing so well! You must be very proud of her!

FSWer
01-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Say,will you please keep us updated on the boards with her and how she's doing? Is she still doing at least something with skating? Or has she left altogether? BTW. it's nice meeting up with you on the boards Mrs. Lee. LOL. or was that not Katie's actual last name?

kgl2
01-11-2008, 07:54 PM
LOL, Katie Lee is her real name. She graduated from Bradly University in 2005 and she's workin full-time, and looking into coaching in DC. Don't know what wil come of it, but she is interestesd if she can get her foot in the door there.
We're looking forward to (hopefully) seeing old skating friends in St. Paul. We met so many nice people for all over the country during her competitive years. We'll especially be chering for Rohene Ward, Jeremy Abbott, Wesley Campbell, Evan Lysacek, and Angie Lein.

FSWer
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM
COOL!!!!!!! Well then....thank you for giving us info. on her Mrs Lee. Or....LOL,what should we call you? BTW. if it's not too personal....We know what she looked like THEN, but is it ok to ask if you have any resent on-line photos of Katie NOW that we can please see? Thanks.