View Full Version : Which one Synchro. move would you love to learn the most and why?

FSWer
11-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Say,which one Synchronized Skating move would you love to learn the most and why? Please name only one. For me. I'd love to learn to be lifted, as I'm sure it would feel really good and like I was flying. LOL, I'm sure I'd be a little nervous and kindda scared. But I'd do it just to love to see what it felt llike up there.

Skittl1321
11-10-2007, 08:25 AM
At this point I'd like to be able to figure out how to keep my hips turned correctly (because I keep ending up turned around), and where exactly to cut off my pumps for a traveling circle (since we seem to travel in the wrong direction, but that's not JUST me). It seems to be my biggest weakness that affects everyone else. All the others things I can't do, only affect me, until it comes to being scored.

Summerkid710
11-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Back lunge intersection.

When I was skating synchro, we did the one-sided version (one line standing, one line lunging) but we never were confident enough to go all out for both sides. Mind you, we were a USFS adult intro team at the time.