View Full Version : Ice-Dancer Lauren Flynn

FSWer
08-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Say,I read that she's looking for a new Partner. Does anyone know any updates on her?

shutterbug
08-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Say,I read that she's looking for a new Partner. Does anyone know any updates on her?
I don’t think Lauren is looking for a new partner anymore FSWer (although I would be thrilled if she was). She just finished her physiotherapy degree and is working in a hospital in her hometown. It is too bad that she wasn’t able to find someone to skate with. She was a beautiful dancer.

principessa
08-08-2007, 06:24 AM
I totally agree she is a beautiful girl and she skated wonderfully.She just floated across the ice,gorgeous posture and smile...good luck to her in everything that she does......:)

FSWer
08-08-2007, 09:33 AM
I don’t think Lauren is looking for a new partner anymore FSWer (although I would be thrilled if she was). She just finished her physiotherapy degree and is working in a hospital in her hometown. It is too bad that she wasn’t able to find someone to skate with. She was a beautiful dancer.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww,too bad she's retired. I would have taken her on. LOL. She seems like she was one of the NICEST Dancers EVER!!!!!! She's really attractive.