View Full Version : Who have been your fav. set of Sk8siblings throughout the history of skating?

FSWer
07-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Ok fokes!!!!! Were not talking partners here,but.......who has been your fav. set of just plain Sk8siblings throughout the history of skating?

FSWer
07-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok fokes!!!!! Were not just talking Partners this time. What I'd like to know from you all is.....who has been your fav. set of sk8siblings throughout the history of skating?

Isk8NYC
07-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Kitty and Peter - so sweet you could go into sugar shock!

Great question FSWer!

Clarice
07-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I voted for Kitty and Peter, too. I gave an edge to the teams, because I know how siblings can have their good and bad days just living together, but if your sibling is also your partner you still have to manage to work together. Kitty and Peter had the most competitive success of the teams listed here, and, as Isk8NYC says, they were just so darn cute!

Virtualsk8r
07-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Weren't Kitty and Peter non-blood siblings? They were adopted from different families, which makes their success together so amazing. Genetics may run in families like the Hughes and the Kwans. But, for two siblings who share no genetic material to be so talented that they became one of the best pair teams in the world -- is phenominal!!!!

Nature or Nurture?

Isk8NYC
07-13-2007, 05:10 PM
They were adopted from different families, which makes their success together so amazing. Nature or Nurture? I never knew that either were adopted. Thanks for mentioning that - I'm even more impressed with them.

Nature or nuture? A bit of both, I guess.

John Q
07-14-2007, 07:13 PM
I might be dating myself, but why were Isabelle and Paul Duscheney not an option?

FSWer
07-14-2007, 07:39 PM
I might be dating myself, but why were Isabelle and Paul Duscheney not an option?

DARN!!!!!! Sorry!!!!! I WAS trying to get them all....and I thought I did. As this came right off Skateweb.

ice_godess
07-15-2007, 08:39 PM
What about Sandra and Val Bezic. Dating myself too - but they were the top pair team in Canada for a while, and Sandra became one of the top choreographers and originator of many of the 'Stars on Ice' type shows.

FSWer
07-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Whaaaaa......I didn't even know she HAD a brother!!!! Or was it a same-sex Team? It's hard to tell with Val. Anyone have a pic. link on html. to their Pair Skating days?

littlekateskate
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Hey to be your favorite i dont think you can vote for more than one lol