View Full Version : I guess this is my new home.

FSWer
05-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Hello fokes. I'm so sorry to have to start posting here again so sudenly. But I have just about given up on trying to get back in to FSU. I have tried just about everything. One time I did get back in by geting a new password. Which was just a number I had to change in my profile (so I know it's not me). But it knocked me out (which was my sec. time trying), and have not been able to get back in since. The same thing happened on 3 other boards too. The only thing I am sure of,is that I know people will mis me on FSU. So I guess unless someone can reset me there from their end. I myself will miss them dearly. So please try to understand this fokes, and I surely hope everyone still loves me here now,as much as in years pass.

the old gurl
05-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi, Dana...

I just found out yesterday you've been having trouble again. Please check your PM's.

FSWer
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Well fokes....it looks like this is my new home. As I can planly see that I'm never going to get back on FSU. ever again. :(

crazyaboutelvis
05-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Well fokes....it looks like this is my new home. As I can planly see that I'm never going to get back on FSU. ever again. :( Why can't you get back on FSU?

Clarice
05-21-2007, 07:37 AM
FSWer, they're aware of your situation over at FSU. They say there's no problem with your account. The problem is with your WebTV, and the FSU people can't fix it from their end. Somebody said that WebTV is now called MSN-TV and is now owned by Microsoft. The new owners have been making some changes, and chances are that's what caused your trouble. You'll have to check with your service provider and see if they can fix it for you.

Isk8NYC
05-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Dana, you are welcome to post here.
Just keep it simple and don't ask for personal information, okay?
(BTW, you just hit your 1,000th post! Yay!)

I checked on FSU and they definitely think it has something to do with your internet access changing from WebTV to MSN-TV. I think this is the support link for MSN TV:
http://support.msn.com/default.aspx?productkey=tv&page=support_home_options__v2

The good news is, you have NOT been banned from the other boards. They are still up and available, you're just having a technical problem. I hope the MSN support group can help!

Don't be sad - there are a lot more skaters on this board, so you should get some interesting responses, once people get to know you.
It's been a while - why don't you introduce yourself and explain your love of skating?

FSWer
05-21-2007, 06:49 PM
I've checked the troubleshooting page,and there's nothing that corisponds with my problem. The only other hope is that someone on FSU, with msn. webtv answers this. Then I'd know for curtain if I'm alone. As if it really is webtv. there will be no one left on FSU. on it.

the old gurl
05-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I've checked the troubleshooting page,and there's nothing that corisponds with my problem. The only other hope is that someone on FSU, with msn. webtv answers this. Then I'd know for curtain if I'm alone. As if it really is webtv. there will be no one left on FSU. on it.Dana, it's not an FSU problem, so it must be a problem with your WebTV. See if you can get one of the people who help you to help contact MSN and see if they can figure out the problem.