View Full Version : most recent Scale of Values?

Artemis
03-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know where I could find the most up-to-date Scale of Values (the charts that define the base points for each element)? The ISU site has a ton of info under "Judging System," including 3 separate documents explaining the Program Components (like that's helped :roll: ) ... but I can't seem to find any data on the technical elements points. The version I have is from 2005, and I think some points have changed since then.

TIA

doubletoe
03-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know where I could find the most up-to-date Scale of Values (the charts that define the base points for each element)? The ISU site has a ton of info under "Judging System," including 3 separate documents explaining the Program Components (like that's helped :roll: ) ... but I can't seem to find any data on the technical elements points. The version I have is from 2005, and I think some points have changed since then.

TIA

That is very strange, I just looked in the ISU site and the only SOV I saw was for ice dance. It is really odd that they don't have them up.

Here is the most current SOV from the USFSA website. It is a U.S. site, but of course the values are taken from the ISU document so will be the same for all ISU countries.
http://www.usfigureskating.org/content/200607%20SP%20SOV.pdf