View Full Version : Skate Shows

Kaycie14
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi...I'm Kaycie, I have skate show coming up on sunday the 11. I am so excited! except last year I ruined my basics dance, i went to fast, and this year I have a large group, and i stand in front, so if i make a mistake...they do too. well, my point is, Do you have any skate shows coming up?

Petlover
03-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Kaycie, best of luck in your skating show. The important thing is to HAVE FUN! Whether you are perfect or not, you are doing a wonderful thing by getting out there and entertaining the people who come to watch. You go girl!

jskater49
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Kaycie - what is the musical number you are doing? My daughter will be in a show at the end of April. They try to plan the show around the proms of juniors and seniors but they had so many seniors and she was the only junior so it is the weekend of her prom, but they are allowing her to only skate in the Sunday show.

j

Skate@Delaware
03-09-2007, 06:05 PM
For the first time in 4 years, I will not be skating in my rinks show this spring (I will be with daughter in europe with some of her high school class).

Have FUN with it-smile-BE THE STAR!!!!!

Morgail
03-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Have fun and good luck!! Our show is near the end of the month - I'll be skating a solo (eek!!) and a number with my synchro team.