View Full Version : The test freakout thread!

Mrs Redboots
02-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Since so many of us are testing during the next couple of weeks, I thought it would be good to start a list of who's doing what when!

I'm testing Level 3 Dance Moves, and Husband level 4 next Tuesday, 20 February. We aren't going to pass - at least, I'm not, and Husband probably won't - but worth trying.

kateskate
02-14-2007, 06:16 AM
I'm doing my bronze field moves (which would give me an equivalency of level 6 on the new test system) on Wednesday 21st. And it's not going to be at my usual rink. And I already failed this test back in November. Panic panic.

I really hope I pass. I think I can I just need to concentrate but stay relaxed.

I also have level 6 compulsories and level 5 free dance tests on 26th March - I'm not yet freaking out about them.

Good luck to everyone.

Maineskate
02-14-2007, 06:43 AM
Next Monday, the 19th, I'm testing pre-bronze MIF and freestyle...then a couple of hours later competing in compulsory and freestyle events at my first competition. Yeah, I'm more than a little freaked out. At least I'm volunteering all day, so I will have lots to take my mind off everything.

Julie

phoenix
02-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I'm testing the Killian on 3/14. It's seriously inconsistent & I'm considering bailing. I don't want to make a fool of myself! I'm giving it another week or two & then I'll decide if it is or isn't coming around. :frus:

Scarlett
02-14-2007, 08:33 AM
I'm testing in April. This will be my first test so I'm already freaking out about it. Oh I'm testing pre-bronze moves (which I might pass) and contigency testing pre-bronze free (which if I manage to pass the moves, I will pass). Why is the free test soo much easier than the preceding moves?

jskater49
02-14-2007, 08:37 AM
March 11 I'm going to test my solo Dutch Waltz and Canasta Tango for the (count it folks) FOURTH time. Encouragement test my you know what. Finally got the timing right the last time I tested and they didn't like my edges. I passed those silly dances with a partner nearly ten years ago and am a MUCH better skater now (no I haven't been skating for ten years---only started back up a year ago) And I'm going to go ahead and test my Rhythm blues cuz I do that as good as the other dances and if the judge is in a good mood...I just might pass it too and if not, well seems like if it takes five or six tries --I might as well start now.

I say judge because my old club feels sorry for me and they are going to single panel me with a judge who is known to be pretty easy.

And I refuse to freak out because as i reminded myself when I started cry when I didn't pass the last round "THis is not my career, this is not my health..this does not affect my future...it's just skating" I know that may be fighting words for some folk here, but for me, it keeps me sane and skating

Joelle

Mrs Redboots
02-14-2007, 09:59 AM
Absolutely true, Joelle - but it doesn't, alas, stop it being a ghastly moment when you don't pass! I am rather dreading it, as I'm very unlikely to pass, but won't have another opportunity to take this particular test. And that awful moment when you have to go up to the judge, and instead of shaking your hand they say "I'm awfully sorry, but....."....

I shall mind on the day, I rather suspect. But thought about rationally, I don't mind a bit - it will be just adrenaline.

Helen88
02-14-2007, 10:33 AM
I've got my first test tomorrow - Skate UK level 4, I think. Come to think of it, my coach didn't actually tell us what level it was - I'm just looking at the requirements and assuming...well that's a major confidence booster, not having a clue what I'm doing..:??

airyfairy76
02-14-2007, 11:30 AM
And I've got Skate UK Level 6 - potentially tonight.

However, I woke up this morning with a crick in my neck and hardly able to move my head, after lugging a laptop halfway up the country yesterday. I am well dosed up on paracetomol / codeine mix, so at least I will be relaxed!!

Problem is I have been having serious problems trying to master FO 3-turns, and it isn't going to be helped by not being able to turn my head!!

Rusty Blades
02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
I have NEVER tested and NEVER competed - heck, I only started skating on 18 January 2006 at the ripe old age of 56! - but I am going to take a shot at both at the same time somewhere between March 22 and 24 with a Pre-Introductory Interpretive at the Canadian Adult Nationals. How'zat for goin' "whole hog" - LOL! I figured I would "start at the top" and work my way down! :roll:

jskater49
02-14-2007, 12:42 PM
"And that awful moment when you have to go up to the judge, and instead of shaking your hand they say "I'm awfully sorry, but.....".... "

Oh wow - you actually here it from the judges? Here your coach gets the papers that say pass or retry and she gives you the news.

J

phoenix
02-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, the thing is, this *is* about my future and it *does* affect my career. I'm testing standard track, taking VERY expensive lessons, taking a lot of time out from regular work hours to skate/practice.....all because I want coaching to be about 1/2 my career time-wise, and I want to be able to coach all the way up through golds. To be qualified to do that, I have to test all the way up myself, and I have to do it Standard, just like my students will.

Those who think testing Adult dance is just a slight difference in points/no soloing, think again!! It's a LOT harder on the standard track. It's taking longer than I had hoped....and I'm 39 and I'm beginning to wonder just how long my body can work at this level.....I really do need to get through these tests! F-R-E-A-K-O-U-T!!

jskater49
02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
"Those who think testing Adult dance is just a slight difference in points/no soloing, think again!! It's a LOT harder"

And there is no adult standard for solo dance - same standard- adult or kids. My coach keeps suggesting I switch to partner, but I'd only be able to hire a partner for the test, I've have to practice solo....and by golly I'm ticked off now and want to pass the durn things!

J

phoenix
02-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I've been told they will be adding an adult track to solo testing, I think starting next year. You're right, at this point it's more difficult--not to mention it's always more difficult without a partner!

sunjoy
02-14-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm testing in April. This will be my first test so I'm already freaking out about it. Oh I'm testing pre-bronze moves (which I might pass) and contigency testing pre-bronze free (which if I manage to pass the moves, I will pass). Why is the free test soo much easier than the preceding moves?You think? The "at least 3 revs per spin" is a little easy compared to everything in the moves test, but for me, getting consistent with my toe-loop to the point that I know I'll do a good one, on command, is as hard as the moves.

Unfortunately, I did indeed freak out about my test. I was planning to get to the rink by 5:00 this morning so I could skate a freestyle and have a proper warmup before the actual test warmup at 7:00. Getting up that early proved to be a challenge, and while I could still have made the test, the impending sense of doom I felt for "not being able to practice" made me decide to chicken-out. Gawdess am I mad at myself! After all that practice, including getting up for a freezing-cold outdoor 6:00am session last week...

Well, at least this means I'll be good and ready when I do take the PB moves test in July, along with the freestyle as well.

Scarlet: people suggested that I go view a testing session, which I didn't have time to do, but since it'll be your first test as well, I'll pass-on the suggestion. Familiarity breeds contempt, which in the case of potentially scary events, is a good thing!

So I declare my 1st :giveup: to skating nerves, but I'll be ready for the next time.

AND PS: a very heartfelt "Do Well!!" to everyone testing!

UPDATE: SCNY was nice enough to let me re-test in March without paying any extra. :) So March 14th, I'll pass PB MIF. *Thinking positive* :)

Morgail
02-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Good luck Helen88 (tomorrow) & Airyfairy76 (tonight)!

I'm testing Bronze Moves, contingency Bronze Freestyle, Dutch Waltz, Canasta Tango, and Rhythm Blues on March 10th. Whew - that's a lot. I might as well move into the rink for the day:)

Scarlett
02-15-2007, 06:09 AM
I am planning on viewing a test first. Unfortunately, no one in the area is testing adult pre-bronze in the next month or two. The club I am going to test at (though not my club) is holding a test session soon that will have a bunch of pre-pre testers (MITF) so I am going to watch that one so I can get a clue. Right now though, I am comfortably freaking out. Ask me how I feel in late March though.

blue111moon
02-15-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm not testing myself - but since I'm the test chair at my club, I'll be running a (Hopefully) huge test session preceding my club's Open. Two panels, and a scheduling nightmare for me. I run myself ragged during a small club test so I can image how this one will be. And then I get to work the Open for three days. :(

One thing to keep in mind: test chairs hate telling skaters they failed. Nobody likes to be the bearer of bad news. And the judges I know hate failing skaters, too. They look for reasons to pass people and are generally willing to give skaters the benefit of the doubt, if they can.

Maineskate
02-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Good Luck everyone!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

jazzpants
02-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Good luck on all your respective tests, everyone!

I freaked out all of last year, so this year I'm taking a break from EVERYTHING including test to just skate, learn new skills and have fun (well, minus probably Skate SF late in the year!!!) :bow: I've EARNED THE BREAK!!! :P :D

Isk8NYC
02-15-2007, 11:24 AM
SCNY was nice enough to let me re-test in March without paying any extra. :) So March 14th, I'll pass PB MIF. *Thinking positive*
I was wondering if they cancelled the test session because of the weather.
(I guess they would have if the judges weren't able to get there.)

Pass that test, sunjoy!

flo
02-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Testers - remember, you signed up for the test, you're ready, so:
You can do it!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Mrs Redboots
02-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Testers - remember, you signed up for the test, you're ready, so:
You can do it!!!! Good luck!!!!!Trouble is, for many of us testing Dance or Field Moves in the UK over the next couple of weeks, that isn't so - we aren't ready! But these tests have to be taken before 1 March, so it was a case of do it now or not at all! So for many of us, myself included, it's actually rather a long shot. But we've nothing to lose - for us, Moves are tested separately from other skating tests, and we don't absolutely need them. Which is just as well, as it'll be a very long time before I can do the new Level 3 Skating Moves!

Oh wow - you actually here it from the judges? Here your coach gets the papers that say pass or retry and she gives you the news.We've only just started getting a paper in the last couple of years - before, the judges' notes were just (I assume) passed on to NISA, and anything they had to comment on was done verbally. So now they make a quick note on the paper, sometimes no more than "Well done" or "Good", and sometimes not even that, and write down your marks and whether this was a pass or retry (they just have to circle that bit), and then when they've done that, they call you over. Tradition is that if you've passed, they hold out their hand to shake yours, and that is the signal for applause and cheers. They may or may not have any comments to make. If they can't pass you, they explain why not.

For skaters under level 6 Silver, only one judge is required, so if there are higher-level skaters testing who need two judges, they sometimes go first so the extra judge can go to work, or otherwise the judges alternate, with one judge doing all the level 1s, the next doing the level 2s, and so on, so each can get a break.

Helen88
02-15-2007, 01:08 PM
I passed!!!! Skate UK level 5, here I come.....:D Apparently I need to work on my turns though...my feet just WON'T stay together.

sk8_4fun
02-15-2007, 01:50 PM
I passed!!!! Skate UK level 5, here I come.....:D Apparently I need to work on my turns though...my feet just WON'T stay together.

Yay! congratulations from a fellow skate UKer!!!!!!

flo
02-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Mrs. Redboots:
You can do it! You can do it!!!

e-skater
02-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Since so many of us are testing during the next couple of weeks, I thought it would be good to start a list of who's doing what when!

I'm testing Level 3 Dance Moves, and Husband level 4 next Tuesday, 20 February. We aren't going to pass - at least, I'm not, and Husband probably won't - but worth trying.

GOOD LUCK to you and your husband! I'll be sending loads of good thoughts your way next Tuesday.

And best of luck to all on this thread!

Skatinglover
02-15-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm testing my dutch waltz on in a week (thrusday feb 22th) It will be my first test,
Wish me luck

Sk8pdx
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Best wishes everyone! :bow: :D
~sk8pdx

Way to go Helen88! Be sure to take the time to enjoy the rewards of passing! (All too often I find myself ready to tackle the next thing before appreciating all that I have accomplished and I forget about rejoicing in the moment. :oops:) The moment is yours! Congrats!

jazzpants
02-16-2007, 01:51 AM
And a special GOOD LUCK especially to Annabel and Robert on their upcoming test. I look forward to hearing all about it. :D

Mrs Redboots
02-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Well done, Helen!

If we skate like we skated this morning, I highly doubt we'll pass. Husband just might - he can do exactly what is asked of him, but his posture is awful, and on the 3-turn exercise, he swings his free leg back, as for an American waltz, but it looks terribly uncontrolled and as though he has no option. In fact, it's perfectly under control, it just doesn't look that way!

As for me, the moves are so iffy. My back cross-rolls are okay now - possibly passable on a good day, but the wretched cross-cuts or cross-strokes or whatever you call them are horribly iffy. I did one beautiful side of them this morning, and the rest were very mediocre. Oh well, I'm not really expecting to pass.... but have nothing to lose by trying, and we might get a kindly judge! Then again, we might not....

Maineskate
02-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Congrats Helen88!!! Way to go!:bow:

Thin-Ice
02-16-2007, 08:48 AM
If nothing else, you'll have the experience of "being in front of the judges" one more time.. and sometimes that helps in the next event. (Although I realize our UK skaters are up against a deadline -- so it's not as much consolation for them.)

I have to say Mrs. RB -- I REALLY admire your attitude of "there's nothing to lose". I hope you surprise your coach and yourself and skate the best you have to date. We're all pulling for you!

Good luck to all the soon-to-be-testers!

Thin-Ice

Isk8NYC
02-16-2007, 08:54 AM
CONGRATULATIONS HELEN88 !

I've sworn off starting "Good Luck" threads for other skaters this season. (I think I jinxed NCSkater02.)

I've added most, if not all, of these tests to the SkatingForums Calendar.
If I missed yours, or you want to add one with a date, just let me know.

Helen88
02-16-2007, 11:18 AM
:D Thanks eveyone!
Good luck to everyone else - I'm sure you'll all pass with flying colours (hope I didn't just jinx anyone). Mrs Redboots - I'm sure if you go in positive, you'll pass. Once again - good luck!

dbny
02-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Congratulations, Helen88!

Best wishes to all who are testing.

cathrl
02-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Best wishes to all those who are testing. I'm still fighting my way through the (bleep) Passport, but maybe sometime.

The handshake thing is awful - everyone sits in the cafe watching as the skater's called over, and if the hand doesn't go out there's this horrendous awkward silence as everyone tries not to look at the mum of the kid in question (I've yet to see an adult fail, touch wood).

fmh
02-16-2007, 02:03 PM
trying my novice competitive singles and gold skills and some interpretives sometime before this summer :D

peanutskates
02-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Yay! congratulations from a fellow skate UKer!!!!!!

lol, and I passed SkateUK level 5!!! woohoo

btw Helen88, are you doing spins at level 4? they're only on the level 5 thingon the SkateUK level guide... :S

Icesparx
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
oh yay. I get to test in freestyle 1 next week....and i probably wont even pass!. Oh dont I feel special. I was even laughed at by a snotty little 10 year old last week because i suck so much.
You are all so much more advanced than me. grrrrrr. I wish i'd stuck with it when i was a kid. I'd be doing double axles and such. #!@%#

Tiggerwoos
02-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Well done to Helen and Peanut for passing their Skate UK levels.:bow:

Mrs Redboots, am sure you'll be fine. Fingers crossed for you and anyone else taking tests soon.:)

NCSkater02
02-16-2007, 03:41 PM
I've sworn off starting "Good Luck" threads for other skaters this season. (I think I jinxed NCSkater02.)

Is that why I didn't pass???8O I thought is was my skating skills....or lack there of on test day.:lol:

Isk8NYC
02-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Congrats to Peanut!

Is that why I didn't pass???8O I thought is was my skating skills....or lack there of on test day.:lol:I'm sorry, I really meant well and I was sending you good test vibes. *hangs head*

Did you decide if you're going to take the test again in March?

sunjoy
02-16-2007, 04:11 PM
oh yay. I get to test in freestyle 1 next week....and i probably wont even pass!. Oh dont I feel special. I was even laughed at by a snotty little 10 year old last week because i suck so much.
You are all so much more advanced than me. grrrrrr. I wish i'd stuck with it when i was a kid. I'd be doing double axles and such. #!@%#Several of us here are hoping to test pre-bronze soon, which is the first USFS adult test, and is a similar level to FS1.

But if you get enough of 10 year-olds' scorn, try skating a general session with a lot of recreational adult skaters sometime. Big ego boost, and as likely as not, someone will compliment you on your skating. :)

NCSkater02
02-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Did you decide if you're going to take the test again in March?

My coach and I haven't decided yet. Part of it hinges on my finances.:frus: This separation/divorce thing bites the budget badly. If not then, she'll try to get a judge to test me on a freestyle session. The next test after March is in May, and she may not be here then (thus the FS session test) I'm just really sick of moves right now.

On another note, a skater friend of mine is going to bring me a pair of her skates with a different blade on them to try--maybe I'll toe-scratch less. My coach also has a pair of patch blades in her parents' garage she's going to check the size on. One day, I will pass PB moves.:roll:

phoenix
02-16-2007, 04:54 PM
One day, I will pass PB moves.:roll:

Yes, you will! Take a little break & work your way back into them.

sexyskates
02-16-2007, 08:06 PM
I am testing Gold MITF on Sunday - EEEEEK!
My coach wants me to give it a try, but I'm not sure that all my moves are good enough yet. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Debbie S
02-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Go sexyskates! You can do it! Hey, if you don't pass, at least you'll get feedback and know exactly where you are and what you need to do to pass the next time!

And I saw your slide chasses at NYI, and they sure looked good. :) Let us know how it goes!

My coach said last night that she thinks I'll be ready to test Silver MIF in 2 or 3 months - it surprised me, since I've been thinking it would be more like 2 or 3 years - lol. But I suspect that I will be taking that test more than once. :oops:

doubletoe
02-16-2007, 11:26 PM
My coach wants me to give it a try, but I'm not sure that all my moves are good enough yet. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Sexyskates, I felt the same way last November when I tested Gold MIF, but all it takes is staying focused for 15 minutes. Somehow, I pulled it off even though I didn't feel ready, and you can, too! :)

Helen88
02-17-2007, 08:06 AM
lol, and I passed SkateUK level 5!!! woohoo

btw Helen88, are you doing spins at level 4? they're only on the level 5 thingon the SkateUK level guide... :S

I'm not technically working on spins yet - lessons don't start until after half term - but I thought I'd give two-footed spins a try. They didn't work very well ;). I seem to want to spin clockwise, but that would mean spinning on my right leg (right?) once I move onto one footed and as my left leg is stronger (I think...), I thought I'd better stop before I confused myself.

Isk8NYC
02-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Don't teach yourself to spin. I did that. It's not good.

If your left leg seems "stronger" you probably should spin Anti-Clockwise, but there's no guarantees.

sk8_4fun
02-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Good luck Mr and Mrs Redboots. I'm sure you will do great. Go get 'em!!!:D

sexyskates
02-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Thank you for your support DebbieS and Doubletoe. My confidence took a big hit this week. I am noticing every little thing that is not perfect on my Moves and kind of freaking. However, I know that getting the judges critique will very important even if the moves are not strong enough to pass. I am just going to try to do my best and see what the judges think.

Ice Dancer
02-18-2007, 06:21 AM
I have Skate UK levels 3 and 4 a week on Tuesday. I would be confident if my private lesson coach wasn't on holiday next Thursday!

I have to pass as I want to get to level 6 so I can go to early morning patch. My private lesson coach is confident I will pass and that I will be at passport by September, so I want to pass for her too as she has been my saviour. my partner's oppinion is if I pass I passs if I dont it doesn't matter but right now it does!!!!

I really wish it was this Tuesday to get it over with.

kateskate
02-18-2007, 12:40 PM
I have an added freakout as my test is at 5.45am!!!!!!!! Yikes. That is early
for me.

Hopefully I'll be so concerned with staying awake I'll forget about nerves and just skate.

sexyskates
02-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks again everybody for all the support and good luck wishes for my Adult Gold MITF test. I got nervous out there this morning on the test - shaky brackets! I really didn't think I had it - but I passed!!!!!!!

herniated
02-18-2007, 12:56 PM

:bow: Congratulations on passing your Gold moves today!! Thanks for the phone call!!

icedancer2
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks again everybody for all the support and good luck wishes for my Adult Gold MITF test. I got nervous out there this morning on the test - shaky brackets! I really didn't think I had it - but I passed!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm sure it was great!

icedancer2
02-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I have an added freakout as my test is at 5.45am!!!!!!!! Yikes. That is early
for me.

Hopefully I'll be so concerned with staying awake I'll forget about nerves and just skate.

5:45 am? Oh my god -- I wonder if the judges will be awake??????:)

Debbie S
02-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks again everybody for all the support and good luck wishes for my Adult Gold MITF test. I got nervous out there this morning on the test - shaky brackets! I really didn't think I had it - but I passed!!!!!!!Congratulations!!! :bow: I knew you could do it!

Any observations, tips, or particularly useful comments to share?

Terri C
02-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Sexyskates,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Isk8NYC
02-18-2007, 08:33 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jak0203
02-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I tested (and passed!) my pre-preliminary moves in the field today. My first test, over and done!

Isk8NYC
02-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I tested (and passed!) my pre-preliminary moves in the field today. My first test, over and done!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS WELL!!!

Okay, who's next?

sexyskates
02-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Hi DebbieS! My personal observation is that nerves bother me more on tests than in competition. However, I think the judges do take that into consideration, and apparently my moves must have looked better than they felt! I think it helped to compete in the gold moves at the adult competitions, because it was practice doing them in front of judges. I also try to arrange the patterns so that I will do my stronger side in front of the judges and the weaker sides as far away as possible. I doubt this is fooling anyone, but I feel more confident doing the strong side close to them. As a result I was skating the length of the rink between almost every move, but at least that kept me loosened up a bit.

sexyskates
02-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Congratulations to Jak0203! You are on your way!

aussieskater
02-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Wow sexyskates! Congratulations!

Mrs Redboots
02-19-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks again everybody for all the support and good luck wishes for my Adult Gold MITF test. I got nervous out there this morning on the test - shaky brackets! I really didn't think I had it - but I passed!!!!!!!Oh, well done! Congratulations. Let's hope you're just the first of many passes this week.

Mrs Redboots
02-19-2007, 11:52 AM
I tested (and passed!) my pre-preliminary moves in the field today. My first test, over and done!Excellent! What lovely news. Many congratulations.

Isk8NYC
03-12-2007, 06:57 AM
I am an idiot. I had my blades sharpened last week. Yesterday, I skated, if you can call it that. I always spin poorly at this rink, so that was business as usual. However, I struggled with both the toe loop and salchow, to the point of not landing them several times. Waltz, Flip and Half Lutz are fine, it's just those two jumps. DOH! :frus: :frus: :frus:

Why does this matter? I'm taking Pre-Prel Moves and Freestyle tonight.
I didn't sleep well at all because I kept dreaming about falling on those simple little jumps.

Please send some of those good test vibes my way, please.

jskater49
03-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Good luck - I'm sure you'll do fine.

j

DallasSkater
03-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Isk8NYC: Good luck with your test tonight. Strong skate control vibes are being sent your way! Now picture yourself landing everything perfectly!

Debbie S
03-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Good luck, Isk8NYC! You can do it!

jazzpants
03-12-2007, 11:40 AM
GOOOOO ISK8NYC!!! KICK BUTT!!! http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/sportlich/c020.gif

Wai' da minute!!! What's with the nerves? You shouldn't be nervous! I've seen you skate and I know you skate LOTS better than what you just described. I think pre-pre moves and FS will be cake for you!!!

I'll still send good luck vibes for tonight, of course! But frankly, I don't think you're gonna need them tonight. ;)

phoenix
03-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Bad practice = good performance!! You'll be fine. If there's ANY way to skate a bit before hand, it will be a big help. Good luck!!

Mrs Redboots
03-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Good Luck, Isk8NYC. May you have all the luck you need, and all the success you deserve!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/54.gif