View Full Version : george sommerdorf

napadeb
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I knew George very well and just found out yesterday about what happened to him. We skated together in Vacaville with the coffee club before I moved to the east coast, and spent a lot of time together. This is Deborah if any of you ladies from the coffee club are on this forum please e mail me about George. I jsut cannot believe this happened to him!!!! He was the best

Lark
02-06-2007, 03:09 PM
What happened to him???

e-skater
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I knew George very well and just found out yesterday about what happened to him. We skated together in Vacaville with the coffee club before I moved to the east coast, and spent a lot of time together. This is Deborah if any of you ladies from the coffee club are on this forum please e mail me about George. I jsut cannot believe this happened to him!!!! He was the best

I did not know George well. I skate at Skatetown in Roseville. When I used to attend our Coffee Club on Fridays, sometimes he was there. I did go to his memorial last Friday (I'm sorry you did not know about it). I can try to get you the link to his online memorial...it may take a while, then PM you. Bear with me.....It was very sad to hear of his passing.

dbny
02-06-2007, 05:45 PM
What happened to him???

California Skater Falls Through Ice (http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?t=22731)

Lark
02-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry to hear, that is really sad.

napadeb
02-07-2007, 05:17 AM
I skated in vacaville with george and have moved to the boston area which is why I didn't know what happened until his daughter called me on monday when she found a message I had left on his phone last weekend. I had just talkied to him less than a month ago. I am so sad I cannot bear it, George was a very good friend.

napadeb
02-07-2007, 05:19 AM
If you could e mail me that link that would be great. thanks My e mail is mastrofparts@sbcglobal.net