View Full Version : U.S. Nationals Mens LP - SPOILERS!

Isk8NYC
01-24-2007, 12:56 PM
This thread may contain spoilers.

jazzpants
01-28-2007, 12:33 AM
HOLY COW!!!! GO EVAN!!! I'm glad he stepped up to the plate and went for the quad toe-3toe!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

And Ryan Bradley!!! WHOO HOO!!! He fought for his jump landings but he sure looked like he had a GREAT time doing that program and the hell with everything else. (And he even went back out after he got his score and did a back flip!!! :lol: You can't help but not love this guy!!! :bow: )

I feel soooo bad for Johnny... I hated see him in the kiss and cry bawling his eyes out! I was cheering for him, but I kinda knew from the look on his face that he wasn't gonna keep it together. :cry:

I wish Derrick Delmore a fond farewell on his last Nationals! And interesting to see Nicholas LaRoche tape up his boots! (Makes me curious to know whether it was already wearing down when I saw him skate in person last November...)

That's all I'll say now... I'm still too shocked about having Ryan win the Silver!!! Happy, but shocked!!! 8O (I know! I know! "But as they all say... the ice is slippery!!!" ;) )

ETA: Uh oh! I see that Lark started a "Men's LP" thread too! ISk8NYC... can you combine the threads please???