View Full Version : Whatever happened to......

Lark
12-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Erin Pearl - She was delightful and energetic, but I think I remember her having a horrible leg wrap. Haven't seen her forever.

Deanna Stellato (sp?) - She reminded me a lot of Nancy Kerrigan if Nancy had a great report with the audience. I thought this gal was going placing, but haven't seen nor heard anything in yearrssssss!

AP McDonough - Now, this is not really a surprise, as I think she was skating more for her evil mothers approval than anything else. Where is she now?

And lastly, there was a young girl named Elizabeth Kwon mentioned in Christine Brennans book "Inside Edge" back in 1998? She was coached by Audrey Weisiger and trained with Michael Weiss. I do not expect there to be a lot of info about any skating career, but any info on her at all?

Isk8NYC
12-28-2006, 10:28 AM
AP McDonough - Now, this is not really a surprise, as I think she was skating more for her evil mothers approval than anything else. Where is she now?This is the only one I know. Ann-Patrice is a skating coach at Aviator Sports in Brooklyn, NY.

flippet
12-28-2006, 10:58 AM
I believe Deanna was injured a few years back and quit skating, but I can't be sure.

Petlover
12-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I think I also heard a couple of years ago that Elizabeth Kwon was injured and could no longer physically do the triples, a terrible shame, she was a wonderful skater.

Mel On Ice
12-28-2006, 07:02 PM
a friend of mine took a few lessons from Erin Pearl in Detroit last year, don't know if she's still in the area

I believe both Kwon and Stellato were downed by injuries

I was under the impression AP was taking a sabbatical from competing to establish herself in college; maybe she felt it was time to move on.

techskater
12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Stellato had a career ending hip injury.