View Full Version : Aussies - Tonight Channel 10 @ 9pm EST

AW1
04-09-2006, 05:35 AM
I just found this when browsing my TV guide online...

Sorry it's FRIDAY at 9pm EST

Skating with Celebrities
G What do you get when you cross six world-class skaters with six celebrities? Hot action bound to melt the ice! The teams are Dave Coulier with Nancy Kerrigan, Todd Bridges with Jenni Meno, Kristy Swanson with Lloyd Eisler, Deborah Gibson with Kurt Browning, Jillian Barberie with John Zimmerman, and Tai Babilonia with Bruce Jenner. Hosted by Olympic ice skating medalists Scott Hamilton and Summer Sanders, with judges: John Nicks, Mark Lund, and Dorothy Hamill. Tonight they skate to music from the movies.

cassarilda
04-09-2006, 08:59 PM
yep, learnt about this yesterday from the rink gossip... :)

Funnily enough, never seen any advertising about it!

AW1
04-10-2006, 06:07 AM
no me neither Erinna until last night when I was watching something like SVU on channel 10 (it was late though) and up came a quick flash about it being on this Friday - but I will be camping for easter :cry: so you must tell me what it's like....

AW1
04-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Erinna, did you watch it? What was it like? I couldn't see it since we were camping and I can't programme our VCR. :frus:

cassarilda
04-16-2006, 07:11 PM
It is the rerun of the American version... its not a remake with Aussie people.

I didnt like it all that much to be honest... it might be because its American and I couldnt relate to the skaters or the celebrities, or because it reminded me too much of American/Aussie Idol where the judges didnt give any real insight or helpful advice... there is the nasty older judge, nice pretty female judge and then the middle of the road middle aged judge :roll:

It seemed VERY very rushed...

Im personally hanging out for the Aussie version of Dancing on Ice... (possibly because I might know a few of the skaters :D )

Im sure you could find some info on it on the web... or some of our American friends here should be able to help find some vids of the 1st program :)