View Full Version : On March 22nd - NBC 10's Live at 5 News to see Liz Manley

Karategirl0077
03-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Hello, Everyone :P

I saw this on the Ice Works Website, under the latest news webpage and I came across this bit of information thought I would share...

On March 22nd, Watch NBC 10’s Live at 5 news broadcast to see IceWorks coach, Elizabeth Manley. Liz was asked to teach Carolyn, the featured youth on the Wednesday’s Child segment of the show.

http://www.iceworks.net/figure_iwsc.shtml

I was wondeing if someone could please tape this for me, greatly appreciate it very much.

Have a great day,:)

Karategirl0077

Karategirl0077
03-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Hello, Everyone

Is there anyone able to tape this for me as I don't know if I can tape this here in Ontario, Canada. I just love to have this in my figure skating tape collection. I would greatly appreciate it very much if somone could be able to do this for me. I can pay or make a trade. I only brought a few skating tapes with me when I moved back to Ontario, the rest of my collection is in storage in British Columbia still. If I do make a trade then I can e-mail the tapes I do have with me.

If this is in the wrong forum then I do apologize - not sure if this should be in the tape trading forum.

thank u,
karategirl0077