View Full Version : New element added to Ice Dance

Poohsk8s2
02-21-2006, 05:05 AM
After careful consideration, and evaluation of the innovative lifts, footwork etc. the ISU is looking to add an additional required element for Ice Dance. It is called the Fusar-Poli Death Stare. It can last no less than 35 seconds, must be performed with the utmost intensity, and it must be done at center ice. Additional points for level of difficulty will be added for duration, and whether satisfactory contempt is accomplished in K&C.:D

cassarilda
02-21-2006, 10:43 PM
hahahahahaha

funny :lol: :lol: :D

charmainia
02-22-2006, 05:24 AM
How many points will they award this new element? 10? :)

caser
02-22-2006, 08:05 AM
The original Fusar-Poli Death Stare was one of my favourite moments in the Dance competition.

Darrell H
02-22-2006, 10:31 AM
I think the catch-foot Death Stare will be worth more, though.

guste
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
yea... interesting... but dont forget other new element- to have a fall on ice.... added by Margarita and Povilas:P

Poohsk8s2
02-22-2006, 01:22 PM
There was one thing I had forgotten to add... and the sugesstions here are marvelous... so in the interest of honing the new system to perfection... I would like to add that first you must have a collision with a produce cart to create the perfect dress, then we will add the "catch foot fall" to the ice BUT the difficulty will only bring ten points if the "hands on hips" with the stare is executed! On a personal note, I think this board has the brilliance to create a fair and equitable skating system... why hasn't Cinquanta sought the vast knowlege available here???? ;) :D

_aurora_
02-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Certainly costume points also have to be added to the CoP for dance. Level will be increased as ratio of flesh-colored to actual material of the dress increases. Bonus points will be given for integration of several sets of completely unmatched colors.

BarbraM
02-26-2006, 09:45 PM
And points will be taken away for too many feathers on your dress!