View Full Version : Ben Agosto: Old Look vs Current Look - Which look do you prefer?

charmainia
02-21-2006, 03:25 AM
I prefer his old look. I don't like the current look that he has. Sure, it makes him look more mature but I prefer to see his younger face on the ice, without the beard and not having his hair attached :P

What do you all think?

VegasGirl
02-21-2006, 07:39 AM
He looks the same to me...

Patsy
02-21-2006, 07:50 PM
The beard is ok, but I miss having his hair unfettered . . . . the pulled back into a George Washington isn't becoming to him.

nerd_on_ice
02-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Whatever he's got going right now is working for him, IMO. I never used to think he was terribly attractive, but this year every time I see him I develop a drooling problem. :lol:

flippet
02-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Whatever he's got going right now is working for him, IMO. I never used to think he was terribly attractive, but this year every time I see him I develop a drooling problem. :lol:

I'm with you. :lol: I think he's only getting better looking.

And then there's that he simply seems to be a really nice guy--like, really nice (don't know him personally, just the vibe I get). That always makes people so much more attractive than just their physical looks.

stardust skies
02-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Well I've never found him even remotely attractive, but with the greasy curly long black hair and pirate mustache he looks like one of the dirty construction workers that whistle at me and scream disgusting obscenities everytime I walk down the street. I'd be totally creeped out if I were in a dark parking lot and he tried to come talk to me. Yeesh. There is something to be said for looking clean, IMO, and that includes not putting so much product in your hair to make it look like the surface of a dead fish, and getting rid of unkempt facial hair.

He does look just like a pirate. I don't have a thing for pirates.

charmainia
02-22-2006, 02:58 PM
:) Well I've never found him even remotely attractive, but with the greasy curly long black hair and pirate mustache he looks like one of the dirty construction workers that whistle at me and scream disgusting obscenities everytime I walk down the street. I'd be totally creeped out if I were in a dark parking lot and he tried to come talk to me. Yeesh. There is something to be said for looking clean, IMO, and that includes not putting so much product in your hair to make it look like the surface of a dead fish, and getting rid of unkempt facial hair.

He does look just like a pirate. I don't have a thing for pirates.

And I'll be totally scared and walk the other way if he tried to talk to me in a dark parking lot.

I know Ben is a really nice guy and from what I read but man, his look, especially at the beginning of the OD was sort of kind of dirty :twisted: I'm sorry to said but he really looks like a pervert from some angle! No offense to him and his fans :)

I so like his previous next door boy look :P

anniebgood
02-22-2006, 04:24 PM
I liked the curly hair. I was annoyed when he started to pull it back, but then as time went on, I sorta liked it. If he ever let's it down again, he should make sure to use some product in it, so it doesn't get the frizzies. Tanith, knows all about this stuff, so she'll probably steer him right, in his follicular needs. :mrgreen:

stardust skies
02-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Tanith is quite possibly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole life, however that latest highlight job is HORRENDOUS. I hate the zebra stripes- so tacky. I have no idea how that could have happened and she wouldn't have gone back to get it fixed. I guess she doesn't even want her hair blonde though, her coach makes her dye it during the season to contrast Ben better (which she does..I guess..) so maybe she doesn't even care since she is just gonna dye it back to brown when the season ends. Who knows. But I think highlights like that should be illegal.

anniebgood
02-22-2006, 09:28 PM
How can that girl get her hair dyed SO many times without it getting fried to kingdom come? lol I liked the stripes, actually. :D

loveskating
02-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I like Ben Agosto both ways.

Whatever his hair-do, he is handsome in a very rare way -- very male, yet very huggable, approachable, very sure, yet very vulnerable, like Pavarotti, only not fat. He is a very good looking teddy bear type.

Really, he is enormously good looking and very, very "marketable".

Tanith? Heck, she is even prettier than Julia Roberts, whatever her hair-do.

stardust skies
02-23-2006, 06:09 PM

Whatever his hair-do, he is handsome in a very rare way -- very male, yet very huggable, approachable, very sure, yet very vulnerable, like Pavarotti, only not fat. He is a very good looking teddy bear type.

I've always found Julia Roberts really repulsive looking, personally. Saying Tanith is prettier than Julia Roberts to me, could be interchangeable with saying that Tanith is even prettier than a mule. Haha. I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't think I've ever met/heard/read of anyone who didn't find Tanith beautiful though. She's amazing. :bow: :bow: :bow:

legallyblond271
02-28-2006, 06:58 PM

You're dead on. Tanith is gorgeous, and Ben is a total teddy bear (but a sexy one!) - they are both very nice, friendly, down-to-earth and warm people, although he is more warm than she is. I think she might be a little more shy than he is.