View Full Version : Figure Skating Universe

FSWer
02-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Is there anyone else here who is a member of that board that can please tell me what may be wrong? I went on and it just keeps giving me the folowing message. "you are not logged in,or do not have permission to access the board". I know I registered and even when I log in I get the message. Am I banned? Can someone please help? Thanks.

Sparkey
02-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I had that problem too...I e-mailed them, and they said that it had been posted back in November that during the Olympics, only PAID members would be allowed on, since traffic would be heavy.

You can become a paid member for I think $5.00, payable online. Or wait it out.

pattersby
02-14-2006, 09:35 PM
I think the problem is that a while back you were given the option of paying to participate on the board during the Olympics. If you didn't pay, I am guessing, you can not have access to the board at all! I personally have a problem with the way this was handled and have decided not to have anything to do with that board anymore. Can someone tell us if this is indeed the case?

pattersby
02-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Wow - we must have posted at the same time!!! How come the other boards seem to be handled the traffic alright?

manleywoman
02-14-2006, 11:35 PM
I don't have a problem with it. Warning about the Olys traffic was given for at least 2 months in advance, and many free passes were given out to those who asked quickly. There are a lot of people working hard over there to handle the traffic and keep the boards from crashing.

phoenix
02-15-2006, 04:39 AM
Also, the only part of that board even up right now is the Olympic section. All the other sections have been closed down to try to keep a handle on the bandwidth. And as others have said, they gave notice of the upcoming changes long ago. It's only for during the Olympics & it will go back to normal after that.