View Full Version : Totmianina's Email Address or Phone Number

dancesport
01-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello all. I am trying to find a way to reach Totmianina either by phone or email. Does anyone know how I could go about doing that?

I was just watching her perform on TV and heard she has been having some stomach & health challenges. I am not a figure skater but I am a dancesport (open ballroom & latin) competitor and I drink an all-natural fruit juice that has helped me & my dance partner tremendously with sickness, pain, inflammation, energy and stamina. We use to get sick all the time from students and other dancers but because it is a natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-biotic we haven't been sick since we started drinking it about a year ago. Before we started drinking it my partner was in and out of the doctor's office, about every 3 weeks, with a very persistent chronic pneumonia, infection and pain in her right lung, which went on for several months. Nothing the doctors gave her could clear it up. After just one week on the juice she was not only pain free but also sickness free and hasn't been sick since, and that was 14 months ago.

I started taking it just for the preventative health benefits and super antioxidant properties, but because it is a natural anti-inflammatory and COX2 inhibitor as well, the pain I have struggled with for years in my knees was surprisingly and completely gone after just 3 short weeks. I can now squat and lunge without any pain. I have never used anything like it and I have tried everything.

I believe it would help Totmianina tremendously, especially as she prepares for her next competition. Many individuals have shared testimonies that it has helped them with digestive disorders. Since it is considered a food or fruit juice and is all natural, it should not create any problems with the performance enhancing drug policy.

If you know a way to reach her or her coach, please email me at mark@dancetales.com or call me on my cell phone at (208) 661-9968. If you don't know a way, but have a suggestion about how I might find a way, please let me know as well. Thanks so much and take care.

stardust skies
01-30-2006, 02:21 AM
Well, not only shouldn't anyone give out the personal information of a skater to strangers through the internet (although you seem to have honorable intentions, but still one never knows), but more importantly...do you speak/write good Russian? Because otherwise it'd be difficult for them to understand you. I think your best bet would be to perhaps catch her after a competition (never before) or at a show/exhibition. Or you could always write to her rink, if you know where she trains (I don't, but this information is usually public and can be found through the ISU). Write it to the rink c/o the skater you are trying to contact.

I think it's safe to say that all the skaters have great health care teams and are probably well taken care of, so I think you may be trying to go through a lot of trouble for something that wouldn't be very useful as I'm sure that if she had a serious problem, every option would already be presented to her by her heath care professionals. I think, best to leave this one be, though I bet she'd appreciate a fan letter expressing your support!

John King
01-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Tatiana & her partner Maxim are represented by Michael Collins,so try www.michaelcollinsenterprises.com ,and ask about sending a fan letter to her.

Off-topic:Sure is a beautiful lady;hope she recovers from her health problems.

flippet
01-30-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm going to lock this, since I feel it's somewhat inappropriate to essentially try to push a health product (whether to someone in particular, or to the boards in general).

Since it's not necessarily inappropriate to write a fan letter, I'll leave it up--for now.

~flippet

dancesport
01-30-2006, 01:31 PM
John & Stardust, thanks for your information on how I might go about contacting Totmianina or her coach. I really had no idea where to begin.

For anyone who may have questioned my post, I am genuinely concerned for Totmianina and personally know how sickness and poor health can affect a competition in my sport. I feel it would be amplified by 10 fold in your sport.

Take care. I will attempt to contact her coach via the website you gave me, so as to not confuse anyone with my intentions.