View Full Version : F-P & M in Torino

Lark
12-24-2005, 08:58 AM
What is up with that?

I have not seen anything of them in 4 years.

Does anyone think they have a chance of medaling, considering they are out of the loop, and other Ice Dancers have more than earned the placements they have?

And if you are gonna go to the Olympics, wouldn't it had made sense to get back into the game a couple years prior???

Any thoughts?

Oh, I am a HUGE fan of Fusar-Poli, but think she could do much better with another partner. He has held her back, relatively speaking, I believe.

Meredith
12-24-2005, 11:07 AM
I guess if I was an Olympic medalist, loved my sport and my country was hosting the Olympics, I would move heaven and earth to participate. I doubt if Fusar-Poli and Margaglio have any illusions about their chances. I do hope NBC airs their performance(s).

Personally, I enjoyed the heck out of them prior to the 2002 Olympics and felt they left a huge hole when they left the scene. I miss Anissina and Peizerat as well and felt I had died and gone to heaven when I saw them on the COI tour last year.

Lark
12-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Does anyone else have any opinions?
Has anyone seen them perform in the last couple of years?

Meredith
12-27-2005, 06:42 PM
From what I understand they have been performing extensively throughout Europe. I haven't attended any of the European shows, but am I tempted!