View Full Version : Sebastien Britten Program Question

roogu
08-20-2002, 11:01 PM
Sebastien did an exhibition years ago to a male ballad. I believe the singer is Roch Voisine, but I don't know the title of the song because it's in French. but I do remember a commentator saying in English, it's called "When One No Longer Loves You". Iw as wondering if anyone knows where I can find this song?

Artemis
08-21-2002, 11:05 AM
I just checked his (Voisine's) discography and the closest I could find was a song called "Comme j'ai toujours envie d'aimer" (from the album Chaque feu Edition Spéciale). It's not an exact translation of When One No Longer Loves You" but it might be what you're looking for.

roogu
08-21-2002, 02:18 PM
I just downloaded that song, unfortunately it's nto the one I was talking about. But thanks for your efforts ;) :)

Imo
08-25-2002, 03:50 PM
I'm pretty sure the song you're looking for is "Dis-Moi" - unfortunately, I don't know who the artist is... Sebastien preformed the number at the Skate Canada Gala and the Bursary Gala in 1994.

roogu
08-28-2002, 03:03 PM
I've downloaded a few versions that I've found on the title "Dis Moi" but unfortunately, still haven't found the song yet, lol. Will this one of those pieces of music that you just won't find? ;)

Imo
08-28-2002, 09:47 PM
Unless you can find the artist (which I'm pretty sure isn't Roch Voisine, but who knows?) it'll be really hard to find... There must be an astronomical number of songs with "Dis-Moi" in the title! I wish I knew... (I also wish I still had that performance on tape - the Bursary Gala one - but alas...)