View Full Version : Hi all I have a model question

seanlindo06
10-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I haven't skated in a good while but I thought I'd give it another go around. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a manufac. or website about a specific type of in line skates. I only remember seeing them a few times but I do know that instead of wheels they have actual balls on the bottom. Any suggestions?

Skate@Delaware
10-08-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by balls. I did use PIC skates in the summer. They are nice because the wheels are rockered; but as far as I got was doing 3-turns and edges. I didn't use them at all last year because I suffered the drive to an ice rink....

http://www.picskate.com

seanlindo06
10-08-2005, 02:53 PM
it's so vauge I can hardly remember them, I can tell you that the wheels were rounded w/ a much larger width than standard in-line wheels

The Ice Demon
10-08-2005, 07:36 PM
maybe you are talking about off road in line skates???

try googling it!!

flippet
10-10-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about either, but I just saw in a magazine a fee weeks ago (Newsweek, maybe?) a really weird-looking off-road skate, with two huge wheels that were off-set and angled (as in, attached on the outside edge of the footbed, then angled so the wheel touches ground under the center line). I can't remember the name, and I can't seem to find it easily by googling what I know, but wow, were they weird! I'd love to try a pair.