View Full Version : Grand Prix Teams Challenge

Jennifer
10-06-2005, 08:30 AM
In this contest, you choose a 16 member team (plus alternates) to compete in the 6 Grand Prix events (excluding the final).

Scoring
You will receive 12 points for each 1st place finish, 11 points for each 2nd place finish, down to 1 point for each 12th place finish. Each skater/team you select will have both of their finishes counted.

Unlike previous years, skaters/teams with only 1 assignment will count towards your score. Skaters/teams with only one assignment are indicated on the entry form with an asterisk (*) after their name. A skater or team will only be replaced with an alternate if they withdraw from all of their events.

Results will be updated and a message posted to this forum after each event.

If after submitting your entry, you wish to make a change, please resubmit it using the same name as you used the first time. It would be helpful if you added revised in brackets after your name.

Entries must be submitted using the entry form. Entries posted in this thread will not be scored. If the entry form does not work for you, please try again later. If after several attempts it still doesn't work, you can send it to me via private message. Please use this as a last resort and contact me first for details on the make up of the teams. Please check your messages the next day to see if your entry complied with the rules. This does not apply to entries sent using the entry form. The form will not allow you to submit an invalid team.

If you enter your e-mail address and do not receive a confirmation message, please do not resubmit. Contact me first by private message and I will confirm it that way. Don't forget to tell me what name you used to enter.

New this year, I will also attempt to e-mail the link to the results when they are available. As always entering your e-mail address is completely optional.

The deadline for entries is October 19, 2005. Good luck!

Entry Form (http://www.bmts.com/%7Es.nicholson/cgi-bin/challenge.cgi)

Jennifer
10-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Reminder: there are only 7 days left until the deadline.

Jennifer
10-17-2005, 08:40 AM
There are only 3 days left to enter.

Jennifer
10-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Last chance! The deadline for predictions is tonight.