View Full Version : Scott Hamilton on Today show - Wednesday, Feb 23

Bailey
02-23-2005, 07:54 AM
For anyone who is intersted...

blades
02-23-2005, 08:32 AM
8-)

these notices are thoughtful...but they drive me nuts!!!...

the "today" show is three hours long...

when someone on the "right" coast catches a skater on it...it'd be nice if they mentioned what time the skater was on...as most of us in the further left time zones don't usually have all morning to wait to see two minutes of said skater...

thanks y'all...

memememe76
02-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Whenever they skate, it's usually in the 8:40-9:00am PT period. Not always (Tim Goebel skated later last time), but if you can only watch one half hour, the 8:30 time slot would be the best.

obnurse81
02-26-2005, 10:39 AM
I missed the Today Show.....PLEASE someone tell me the status of his health! I have been concerned since I heard about the "benign brain tumor". I suspected it wasn't benign. Can someone please tell me what he said and what his prognosis is and how he's doing currently? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

GoldSeals
02-26-2005, 06:50 PM
I missed the Today Show.....PLEASE someone tell me the status of his health! I have been concerned since I heard about the "benign brain tumor". I suspected it wasn't benign. Can someone please tell me what he said and what his prognosis is and how he's doing currently? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here>http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?t=16894