View Full Version : Nations Cup tickets

Lise
05-25-2002, 02:43 PM
Would anybody know if I can buy Nations Cup tickets in Hamburg, Germany and if so, where? As well, where is it being held this year?

Miezekatze
05-25-2002, 04:01 PM
It's held in Gelsenkirchen.

About tickets, we always get them directly from the rink, the "Sportparadies Gelsenkirchen"

Phone number: 0209/954-3100
Fax number: 0209/954-3150

They'll go on sale in late August. I don't know about other ways of obtaining tickets, maybe someone else does.

Lise
05-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Thank-you! Do I have to pay for them in advance by credit card? I don't have one and was going to pay cash..

Did anyone want to meet or get together at NC? I'm travelling alone so I wouldn't mind the company!

Lise

Miezekatze
05-26-2002, 06:33 AM
I'm not sure about the payment method, my friend paid last year, I have to ask her. I'll get back to you.

Also, if you don't care too much about the quality of the seats (the rink is rather small, so there aren't any really bad seats anyway) you could also just buy the tickets on the day of the competition. Usually the exhibition is the only sold out event.

I'll go to Nations Cup again, so we sure can meet there.
I can also give you some tips for hotels, if you need that.

Lise
05-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Thank-you for your offer to help me! I really really appreciate it. When should I make my hotel reservation?

Miezekatze
05-28-2002, 11:50 AM
About payment, my friend said that she always pays with Eurocheques, credit cards are possible too. I have no idea if there are other possibilities, I guess you'll have to ask.

Hotel rooms, well last year something went wrong with my hotel reservation and I had to find a hotel 5 days before the event and it worked, but on the other hand Gelsenkirchen has a first league soccer team and if they happen to have a home game on the same weekend it might become really difficult! It can't hurt booking early.