View Full Version : Katia Gordeeva on Today - Today (Dec 3)

Bailey
12-03-2004, 07:51 AM
Hope everyone can watch...

PaulWyliefan
12-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Aw, nuts, I didn't see your alert and only caught the last ten seconds of it! :-( How was she??

flippet
12-03-2004, 01:03 PM
I happened to turn on the TV just before this. Katia was lovely, and the singer was lovely, but as usual, they did that crappy camera work that focuses on one OR the other, and thus you miss a bit of the skating here and there. Why they can't figure out that a split screen is the ideal way to show this kind of thing is beyond me. They asked questions about Daria and Elizaveta, and Daria was standing at the boards.

jcspkbfan
12-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Katia was lovely, and the singer was lovely, but as usual, they did that crappy camera work that focuses on one OR the other, and thus you miss a bit of the skating here and there. Why they can't figure out that a split screen is the ideal way to show this kind of thing is beyond me.

Arrggh! It's bad enough they do this kind of camera work at actual skating shows featuring non-skating performers, now they have to start doing it during skater's "Today Show" appearances, too? :evil: :frus:

On the bright side, at least I'm not quite as disappointed over forgetting to set my VCR to tape this today...almost. :frus: