View Full Version : Kurt and Kristi on the Today Show, Nov 26 and 27

Artemis
11-25-2004, 12:49 PM
Kurt will be on Friday Nov 26 (sometime between 7 and 10) and Kristi on Saturday Nov 27 (sometime between 7 and 9). NBC.

purplecat
11-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the info! :)

jcspkbfan
11-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I enjoyed both Kurt and Kristi's "Today" show performances very much. I was very happy to see Kurt performed his new "Heartbreak Garage" program from his latest Gotta Skate show (the one SRC chacked from their broadcast of the show a few weeks ago--grr!) Not only did I love the program, the fact Kurt performed it on "Today" means there's a very good chance NBC won't chack it from their Gotta Skate broadcast! :D I'm impressed Kurt was able to knock off a couple of triples during that performance (something not a lot of other skaters have been able to do at that rink!), too. :bow:

As for Kristi, my first thought when I saw the costume she wore was "Brrr!" ;) I thought it must have been hard enough for Katia to skate at Rockefeller in her yellow "Fragile" dress in the middle of February a few years ago, but Kristi's dress looked even skimpier. It was certainly a nice program, though! :bow:

BTW, it looks like Katia will be the next skater to appear on the Today show on Dec. 3. Brian Boitano will also appear on the show, but I haven't seen the exact broadcast date for that one yet.