View Full Version : Hershey's Kisses Great American Figure Skating Challenge

adrianchew
04-01-2002, 10:47 PM
http://www.usfsa.org/news/2001-02/hersheys-preview.htm

Tickets are on sale too. 8)

HSF
04-02-2002, 12:22 PM
I wonder if Nikodinov and Kirk are healthy enough to participate?

I forget what format is used in the Hershey's competition. Is there a 3 triple limit? That would help Angela and Jenny. It also helps that the skaters only perform one program.

So who do you think will win? I'll bet on the ladies! LOL

HSF

kelbabe
04-02-2002, 12:36 PM
Good question, HSF. I hope that Jenny and Angela can make it, as I enjoy both of them.

I am looking forward to this event- it is always fun to watch. I hope we get to see some new programs too! I will be nice to see all of the competitors together!

Kelly :)

Schmeck
04-03-2002, 05:48 AM
While I know this is a fun, silly competition, I really dislike the team idea. And to have one pairs team and one dance team 'compete' is dumb. How can they compare? I wish they would have used the best ideas from the pro comps, not the worst!

lisabelle
04-03-2002, 03:54 PM
i like the ladies vs men idea i think it's kinda cool. plus it's different than what they usually do. i think the ladies will win.

angela has been doing skate the nation and will definitely be at hersheys. jenny's injury didn't sound too serious so she might be able to skate if she has been resting for now. she's still got a little while anyway. i hope she can go i want to see her new show program.