View Full Version : Ina/Zimmerman

Scott
07-09-2002, 08:16 AM
With the departure of Moskvina back to St. Petersburg who will coach this team this year. Is her husband going to stay behind and continue to work with them?

hoptoad
07-12-2002, 09:51 PM
I don't know the answer to your question Scott, but I have another :D

Why aren't I/Z doing three GP events? I noticed they are the only seeded pair who aren't. Also, whose idea was it to put the same seeded pairs against each other all year long? It would make for a much more interesting season if they switched around a little.

Scott
07-13-2002, 09:20 AM
Ina/Zimmerman are doing Skate Canada. I think that the assignments are subject to change as there are a number of TBA and blanks on the schedule. It appears that the USFSA may be wacthing what happens at Nebelhorn before they complete the assignments. I also think that I/Z are not going to be ready for something like Skate America because they will be touring until summer end. They will then start training for the new competition season. My guess is that they will be forced to use last years programs.

bleu
07-13-2002, 02:17 PM
8O 8O 8O

wait Scott..you are saying that Tosmkvina is no longer their coach!. I am sorry I haven't read any articles with her name...for obvious reasons that I won't disclose :wink: but what happened and why now when things were begining to look good for this team.

FSO_Webmaster3
07-14-2002, 10:02 PM
Ina and Zimmerman have not yet publically announced their 2002/2003 competitive schedule. The assignments which have been provided by the ISU and USFSA are merely tentative. It is, afer all, only July ;)

By the way, Kyoko and John are not touring at this time; for now their only scheduled show is the August 13th Hot Ice exhibition in Anchorage, Alaska.

Webmaster, Ina & Zimmerman Online
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/ina-zimmerman/

Scott
07-15-2002, 07:56 AM
[quote:f70d35f364="FSO_Webmaster3"]Ina and Zimmerman have not yet publically announced their 2002/2003 competitive schedule. The assignments which have been provided by the ISU and USFSA are merely tentative. It is, afer all, only July ;)

By the way, Kyoko and John are not touring at this time; for now their only scheduled show is the August 13th Hot Ice exhibition in Anchorage, Alaska.

Webmaster, Ina & Zimmerman Online
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/ina-zimmerman/[/quote:f70d35f364]

Well, this is curious. Are you saying that they may not be competing? And what is the story as far as their coaching goes. Are they going to follow their current coach to St. Petersburg or will it be someone new?

FSO_Webmaster3
07-15-2002, 11:02 AM
[quote:23cf14b09b="Scott"]Well, this is curious. Are you saying that they may not be competing?[/quote:23cf14b09b]

I do not see anything curious about it. I said, "Ina and Zimmerman have not yet publically announced their 2002/2003 competitive schedule." Simpified, it means, "They have not yet announced their schedule."

No need to look for implications; I simply wanted to point out that the event assignments provided by the ISU and USFSA are not concrete for most skaters at this time of year. Kyoko and John will announce their plans around mid-August.

Scott
07-15-2002, 05:16 PM
[quote:6a43e3bc97="FSO_Webmaster3"][quote:6a43e3bc97="Scott"]Well, this is curious. Are you saying that they may not be competing?[/quote:6a43e3bc97]

I do not see anything curious about it. I said, "Ina and Zimmerman have not yet publically announced their 2002/2003 competitive schedule." Simpified, it means, "They have not yet announced their schedule."

No need to look for implications; I simply wanted to point out that the event assignments provided by the ISU and USFSA are not concrete for most skaters at this time of year. Kyoko and John will announce their plans around mid-August.[/quote:6a43e3bc97]

O.K. That is understandable. But can you confirm who will be coaching them this year?