View Full Version : Peach Classic

flutzilla1
08-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Thought I'd start a Peach Classic thread for everyone who is going!

I'll be competing in Bronze I, Bronze Spins, and Interp I (doing my Interp from AN!) This will all be interesting as I'll be stuck at my mom's house in VT for a week with no skating, and only have 4 days when I get back to catch up. Fun! Oh well.

This will be my third PC and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. :)

skaternum
08-08-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm in, assuming my husband can be left alone. (He's been ill.) I'll be doing Silver II Freeskate and Faux Pairs, which is adult pairs, for those who missed the thread in January!

jenlyon60
08-08-2003, 03:27 PM
I won't be there unless I fly down to watch.

Having passed my EW earlier this year bumps me up to Silver MITF which I haven't tackled yet. Plus I have been going through knee injury problems (tendonitis and possible Bakers cyst). No time even to put an interp together under the revised rules (allowing dancers below Silver to compete interp)

Stormy
08-08-2003, 06:57 PM
I'm competing in Young Adult Bronze Free and YA Gold Moves. My 25th birthday is between the deadline and the competition and since I wasn't 25 by the deadline, I'm still YA. My last YA comp! :cry: Hope to meet up with some fellow posters. What hotels are y'all staying at?
:)

dani
08-16-2003, 11:06 AM
Hi all!!

I will be competing Bronze II FS, Bronze II Compulsary, Bronze Dance, and (surprise!) Silver MIF ;-)

Stormy - I look forward to meeting you!

Flutzilla and Skaternum - I hope you will be available to coach me again! ;-)

Hugs!
Danielle

ps) Is Liz coming? I still have her basket from nationals!

skaternum
08-16-2003, 12:38 PM
Absolutely, dani! I'll have my pearls of wisdom for you and the fan club. :)

flutzilla1
08-18-2003, 07:19 AM
Hey everyone!

The preliminary schedule is up:
http://www.gafsc.org/peachclassic/schedule.htm

And yep Dani Liz will most likely be coming ( as of last week she definitely was) and I would be happy to stand for you in your events and cheer you on in all of them! According to the schedule you go at 11:15 on Sundaym after the ten of us in Bronze I (one less than last year, which surprised me a bit)...

L8r sk8rs!

:)