View Full Version : Annie's Edges question

dooobedooo
06-27-2003, 12:27 PM
Does anybody know where to get a video and music for Annie's Edges and Circle Cycle?

Thanks.

dooobedooo
06-29-2003, 04:38 AM
Bump? Surely someone must know?

mikawendy
06-29-2003, 04:32 PM
I'm curious to know too, because I love doing edgework. A few people have mentioned it in the lessons/practices thread--Mrs Redboots, icenut84, and dani. Do the three of you (or anyone else out there) have info...?

Cheers,
--Mika

NoviceSweetie14
06-29-2003, 10:28 PM
Annie's Edges is awesome!!! She works with tons of synchronized skating teams around the world too! She has even worked with Team Surprise, 3 time World Champions!!!

Mrs Redboots
06-30-2003, 04:46 AM
Well, someone at Slough must have an Annie's Edges tape/video, as they were going to do a seminar on them (but didn't; it was the boring Foxtrot instead, so I didn't go) the other week. As for the Circle Cycle, my coach here at Streatham has a cassette of the music, as does one of the other coaches, and they both teach various exercises to do to the music. I haven't seen a video, though, although I know several of the exercises myself, and do them with pleasure.

So basically, the people to ask must be the coaches; if they don't know, they might well know someone who does.....

skateflo
06-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Anne Schelter, aka Teresa Moore confines herself to Canada and the UK and select other places.

I imagine the only way to get the material is to attend one of her seminars, or from a coach that did. I remember the original Annie's Edges (book, video, 10 music cassettes of different tempos) package was about $300 USD and that was 15 yrs ago.....

You might try contacting the Canadian association to see if they have a current address for her.